Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Mon, 06 Oc
- Real Estate Prices in Bulgaria See Slight Rise - Novinite.com
- Real estate prices have recorded a slight increase in 2014, according to Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute. The main reason for the growth is the increased demand for property, which leads to quicker transactions, expert.bg notes. According to ... read more »
- Fri, 17 Oc
- Bulgarian Property Buoyed by Foreign Investment - Propertyshowrooms.com News
- 2014 has seen a great deal of change in the Bulgarian real estate market, with more and more foreigners buying assets along the Black Sea coast, in the ski resorts or in the country's capital, Sofia. Consequently, house prices and rents have started to ... read more »
- Wed, 22 Oc
- Audit says Bulgaria's Corpbank must write off two thirds of assets - Reuters
- SOFIA, Oct 22 (Reuters) - Bulgaria's Corporate Commercial Bank (Corpbank) needs to write off almost two thirds of its assets due to major failings in the way it was run, an audit commissioned by the central bank found, making a rescue of the lender ... read more »
- Mon, 29 Se
- Commercial Property Investment in Bulgaria Up 60% Y/Y in Jan-Sept - Novinite.com
- Investment in commercial property in Bulgaria have increased by 60% on the year to EUR 98.7 M in the first nine months, according to data from real estate advisers Forton. Investor.bg quoted Michaela Lashova, managing partner at Forton, as saying that ... read more »
- Fri, 03 Oc
- Farming in the ex-Eastern Bloc: Bulgaria and Romania - FarmersWeekly
- At the time he had no experience of farming, but decided there was good money to be made in agricultural real estate and invested €250/ha in the 7,000ha farm site. It turns out that his investment was well-judged, too – similar land now sells for €5 ... read more »
- Wed, 29 Oc
- Bulgaria central bank governor to step down after crisis - Reuters
- SOFIA Oct 29 (Reuters) - Bulgaria's Central Bank Governor Ivan Iskrov will step down as soon as a decision is taken on what to do with Corporate Commercial Bank (Corpbank), Iskrov told a budget commission in parliament on Wednesday. The central bank ... read more »
- Mon, 20 Oc
- 15500 Sq. m Office Project under Preparation in Bulgaria - Property Xpress Newswire (subscription)
- 15,500 Sq. m Office Project under Preparation in Bulgaria. October 20, 2014, 15:13, (Property Xpress) - A Bulgarian real estate development company is planning to build a 15,500 sq. m six-story office park in the c ... This article contains 139 words ... read more »
- Fri, 31 Oc
- Ten young film crews. Ten inspiring climate films - BusinessGhana
- Other Sections. ACN Ghana 2008 · Sports · Finance · Business Directory · Online Forms · Real Estate · Classifieds · Auto · Jobs · Events · Downloads · World Cup 2010 · Travel · About Ghana · Our Services ... read more »
- Fri, 31 Oc
- Mixed fortunes of global property gamble - Irish Independent
- Unlike other locations like Bulgaria and Dubai, Portugal's prices had increased by relatively small amounts prior to the world economic crisis. This undoubtedly saved it from a Spanish style 50pc meltdown. However, the timing of Irish SSIA releases was ... read more »
- Thu, 30 Oc
- Middle East Meltdown - Foreign Policy
- ... "Grave Secrecy," were also transferred from AUB to other banks in the United States and Europe, a process facilitated by shell companies registered in foreign jurisdictions such as Belize, Britain, and Bulgaria -- all with unknown ultimate legal ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development