Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Wed, 27 Au
- Real Estate in Bulgaria - New York Times
- (Though Bulgaria still has its own currency, many real estate listings and transactions are in euros now.) This villa is about $167 a square foot, and is priced high because of its seafront location and potential appeal to foreign buyers, said Zlatka ... read more »
- Mon, 01 Se
- Ukrainians, Belarusians, Mongolians and Kazakhs switch with Russians in ... - Standart News
- Ukrainians, Belarusians, Mongolians and Kazakhs have switched places with Russians as the most enthusiastic property buyers at the Bulgarian Black Sea this summer. For example, the number of transactions with customers from Belarus increased by 10%, ... read more »
- Tue, 05 Au
- Higher activity in real estate sales in Bulgaria exceeding EUR 100000: expert - Focus News
- He said the real estate agency reported an increased sales activity for real estate worth more than EUR 100,000. Asked how the bankruptcy of Corporate Commercial Bank would affect the luxury real estate market in Bulgaria, he answered that the bulk of ... read more »
- Sun, 24 Au
- Real property prices in Bulgaria inching up - Focus News
- Sofia. Home prices and rents in Bulgaria have been slightly up in the past couple of months, representatives of real estate broker Yavlena told 24 Chasa Daily, explaining the gains with the approaching school year and the return of seasonal workers to ... read more »
- Mon, 01 Se
- Ukraine, Belarus Make Up for Russians on Bulgaria's Property Market - Novinite.com
- Bulgaria is still at the forefront of preferred destinations for Russian-speaking real estate buyers, an investment company says. Data from Green Life, an entity building and selling holiday properties in the country, shows the market has not yet been ... read more »
- Tue, 26 Au
- Russians are giving up their properties in Bulgaria for Turkey and Greece - Standart News
- Turkey and Greece are on track to replace Bulgaria as a top destination for property purchase of Russian-speaking customers. The previous wave of Russians who have bought Bulgarian real estate has decreased in proportion, say the observations of ... read more »
- Fri, 15 Au
- Bulgaria H1 direct investment at 490.7M euro - The Sofia Globe
- Investment in equity, including in the real estate sector, stood at 33.9 million euro (compared to 540.4 million euro in January-June 2013) and re-invested earnings accounted for 102.2 million euro (versus 68.7 million euro in the first six months of ... read more »
- Mon, 25 Au
- Seaside Property Sales to Russians Drop By 30% - Novinite.com
- The sales of Bulgarian seaside real estate to Russian citizens has dropped by 30% since end of July, reports the Nova TV national channel. According to real estate brokers, the story with the British buyers repeats – suddenly the interest of Russian ... read more »
- Mon, 01 Se
- Preparation, planning key to pleasing Grand View guests - Brainerd Daily Dispatch
- The Grand View employees include Brainerd area residents and between 100 and 150 students from locations such as Romania and Bulgaria. Employee housing is available for the international students. There is 1,500 .... hired a historian to mark the ... read more »
- Tue, 26 Au
- State Officials Buy Up Luxury Moscow Real Estate as Foreigners Steer Clear - The Moscow Times
- ... property in 2013, only a handful have sold their foreign premises since the ban came into effect, while 30 officials have since been added to the list. Bulgaria is the most popular country for buying real estate among Russian officials, the RBC ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development