Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Wed, 09 Ap
- English-Speaking Clients to Return to Bulgarian Real Estate Market - Novinite.com
- According to Petrov, this year the vacation home segment in Bulgaria will still be dominated by the Russian-speaking clients, who usually plan to live permanently on the property. He said he expects that this year the sales will increase by no less ... read more »
- Mon, 24 Ma
- The best long-term real estate investment: Farmland - CNBC.com
- Since 2004, Bulgarian farmland has been appreciating at an average annual rate of 19 percent. Yet Bulgarian land is still cheap compared to the United States. The average price per acre for good-quality land is $1,850 in Bulgaria versus $5,000 an acre ... read more »
- Thu, 10 Ap
- Bulgaria's Property Sales to Russians See Contradictory Trends - Novinite.com
- The situation in Russia and Ukraine and the devaluation of the Russian currency have resulted in two opposite trends regarding the property sales, according to an analysis of Bulgarian Association of real estate brokers, Bulgarian National Radio (BNR) ... read more »
- Wed, 09 Ap
- Encouraging Start to 2014 for Bulgarian Property Market - Propertyshowrooms.com News
- The upturn is in line with predictions made in December 2013 by Georgi Pavlov, Executive Director of the Bulgarian real estate agency Adres. He predicted that dropping deposit interest rates and the stabilisation of real estate prices in 2014 would ... read more »
- Thu, 10 Ap
- Experts Warn about Property Bubble Risk in Eastern Bulgaria - Novinite.com
- Major players in the construction industry have cautioned about a bubble risk on the real estate market and in the construction sector in eastern Bulgaria in the next few years. Bubble fears are explained with the fact that the demand for vacation ... read more »
- Fri, 11 Ap
- Worries over Russian domination of Bulgarian holiday homes sector - OPP Connect
- Major construction industry figures have warned about a the risk of a real estate bubble, particularly in eastern Bulgaria in the next few years, according to a reports followed up by Sofia News Agency, Novinite. Nikolay Bachvarov, from Baumit, and Mr ... read more »
- Tue, 15 Ap
- Bulgaria's Foreign Direct Investment Tumbled in Feb 2014 - Novinite.com
- The receipts from real estate investments of non-residents amounted to EUR 12.3M, compared to EUR 17.5M attracted in January -February 2013. The other capital, net (the change in the net liabilities of the direct investment enterprise to the direct ... read more »
- Mon, 14 Ap
- FDI in Bulgaria in January-February was 114.1M euro - The Sofia Globe
- Investment in equity, including in the real estate sector, stood at 42.3 million euro (compared to 194.2 million euro in January-February 2013) and re-invested earnings accounted for 24.6 million euro (versus 27 million euro in the first two months of ... read more »
- Thu, 17 Ap
- The Greek Economy, Privatizations and Foreign Investment: an Update - Balkanalysis.com
- Further, the battered Greek banking sector managed, through the National Bank of Greece (NBG), to receive 653 million euros from the Invel real estate company, by selling off its 66% share of its Pangaea real estate holding entity. According to local ... read more »
- Mon, 07 Ap
- Bulgaria to Set Up State-Owned Construction Enterprise - Novinite.com
- "We are working to create a legal framework for social housing," Danov declared, adding that Bulgaria was studying the experience of other countries as regards the management and distribution of this type of housing and its function on the real estate ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development