Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Thu, 29 Ja
- Sofia Dwelling Prices Rose by 3% in 2014 - Novinite.com
- Real estate prices in Bulgaria's capital Sofia saw a nominal annual increase of 2.9% in 2014, a real estate consultant has said. This is well below an average nominal increase of 0.5% registered across the country. The latest Bulgarian Properties ... read more »
- Thu, 22 Ja
- Bulgaria reports record number of deals in real estate - Balkans.com Business News
- Deals involving offices, malls, hotels, and plots of land, i.e. business real estate deals reached record high volumes of EUR 239 million in 2014, data by Forton consulting company, partner of Cushman&Wakefield for Bulgaria and (FYR) Macedonia showed, ... read more »
- Wed, 21 Ja
- Boom of real estate deals in Bulgaria's capital in end-2014 - Focus News
- Sofia. Registry Agency reported a boom of real estate deals in Sofia for the Q4 of 2014, Monitor daily reads. In the period October-December such deals amounted to about 7,000. This is a 38% growth compared to the previous quarter and a 50% growth ... read more »
- Mon, 19 Ja
- Another drop on Bulgarian real estate market - Focus News
- Sofia. Recent data of the Registry Agency shows that in 2014 there were 3% less real estate deals in Bulgaria compared to the previous year. There were 224,664 sales in 2013 compared to 217,915 in 2014, Trud daily reports. According to analysts the ... read more »
- Tue, 27 Ja
- Property prices in Bulgaria forecasted to rise slightly in 2015 - Balkans.com Business News
- Low deposit interest rates, trends in banks selling pledged real estate properties, drop in construction, and crisis in Russia will raise slightly the property prices in Bulgaria in 2015, huge intermediary agencies in Bulgaria forecast. Most of the ... read more »
- Mon, 26 Ja
- Prices of dwelling in Bulgaria slightly go up by 3.5% - Focus News
- Sofia. Low deposit interest rates, trends in banks selling pledged real estate properties, drop in construction, and crisis in Russia will raise slightly the prices of dwellings in Bulgaria in 2015, huge intermediary agencies in Bulgaria forecast. Most ... read more »
- Wed, 14 Ja
- New Market Report: Bulgaria Real Estate Report Q1 2015 - ClickPress (press release)
- [ClickPress, Tue Jan 13 2015] The commercial real estate market has witnessed a slowdown in 2014 as a sluggish economy and escalating banking crisis has translated into falling confidence and weakening demand. The market's fundamentals remain ... read more »
- Mon, 26 Ja
- Russian Companies Interested in Building Hydraulic Structures in Bulgaria ... - Novinite.com
- Russia's Ambassador to Bulgaria Yuriy Isakov has emphasized the need for innovative approaches to developing economic and trade relations between the two countries. Isakov met Monday with Bulgaria's Economy Minister Bozhidar Lukarski. Isakov, as ... read more »
- Wed, 27 Au
- Real Estate in Bulgaria - New York Times
- A CONTEMPORARY VILLA ON THE BLACK SEA IN BULGARIA. $755,260. This four-bedroom contemporary-style villa on the Black Sea in Bulgaria has views up and down the coastline for miles. Built in 2006 of brick and cement, the 4,500-square-foot house ... read more »
- Wed, 28 Ja
- Police probe ice link to horror smash in Pyalong, central Victoria - Herald Sun
- “There is an ice epidemic in this state, and it is having a significant impact on our roads.'' The Herald Sun understands at least ... And he said that Mr Reddin's mother had been devastated by his death: “She's not real good.” Ms Cemino said she had ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development