Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Fri, 06 De
- New Market Report Now Available: Bulgaria Real Estate Report Q4 2013 - ClickPress (press release)
- [ClickPress, Fri Dec 06 2013] The real estate market in Bulgaria continues to struggle, as it has yet to find a strong foothold to recovery, particularly as domestic and regional headwinds continue to blow the segment off balance. Macroeconomic ... read more »
- Thu, 21 No
- Bulgaria sees a 20% growth of real estate transactions - Standart News
- Sofia. Residential property transactions have increased by 20% during the second half of the year compared with the same period of 201 2in Bulgaria, Arco Real Estate representative Evgeni Vasilev told Standart. Bulgarian apartment prices are also ... read more »
- Tue, 26 No
- Local investors in Bulgaria are the driving force behind real estate markets - Focus News
- Local investors are the main driving force behind real estate markets in 2013 on a global scale, an inquiry of the Colliers International consulting company, presented at the BalRec conference in Sofia, shows, as cited by Capital Daily. 520 investors ... read more »
- Mon, 02 De
- Property-Owning Pensioners Heading Overseas for Retirement - The Moscow Times
- In 2014 and 2015, emigration among pensioners could increase by 30 to 40 percent, analysts estimate. Around a third of Russian pensioners own real estate in large cities and are in the financial position to buy property in Bulgaria, Turkey or Spain ... read more »
- Fri, 15 No
- Foreign Direct Investment in Bulgaria at EUR 3.8 M in September 2013 - Novinite.com
- The attracted Equity Capital (acquisition/disposal of shares and equities in cash and contributions in kind by non-residents in/from the capital and reserves of Bulgarian enterprises and receipts/payments from/for real estate deals in the country) for ... read more »
- Sat, 07 De
- With The Help Of Smugglers, Syrian Refugees Sneak Into Europe - KUAR
- Refugees warm their hands at a refugee camp in Harmanli, Bulgaria, on Nov. 27. ... Another Syrian at the table, a real estate agent before the revolt, says he sold everything he owned, and paid a smuggler $35,000 to get his wife and daughters to Germany. read more »
- Mon, 02 De
- Bulgarian state to encourage Qatari investments in Bulgaria: deputy minister - Focus News
- During the visit there was serious Qatari interest in investment projects in Bulgaria mostly in the field of infrastructure, real estate, agriculture, food industry and tourism. © 2013 All rights reserved. Reproducing this website's contents requires ... read more »
- Tue, 12 No
- For Sale: Bulgaria's Constitutional Court - U.S. News & World Report (blog)
- Perhaps, they may even be interested in purchasing a parcel of prime real estate to sure up their Bulgarian investments. There is a great sale over on Ebay right now; who's in? Drew F. Cohen is a law clerk to the chief justice of the Constitutional ... read more »
- Tue, 03 De
- Bulgarian state to encourage Qatari investments in Bulgaria - Invest Bulgaria Agency
- ... and the United Arab Emirates, the press office of the Bulgarian ministry announced. During the visit there was serious Qatari interest in investment projects in Bulgaria mostly in the field of infrastructure, real estate, agriculture, food industry ... read more »
- Fri, 06 De
- EU mergers and takeovers (Dec 6) - Reuters
- Canadian real estate developer Brookfield Property and investment firm Starwood Capital Group Global to acquire joint control of 13 hotels in Germany (notified Nov. 15/deadline Dec. 20/simplified). -- Private equity firms KKR and Arle Capital to ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development