Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Mon, 24 No
- Real estate prices in Bulgaria to go up in 2015 - Focus News
- Martin Yanev commented in an interview for Standart daily that the problem in Corporate Commercial Bank shocked the real estate market but affected it in a positive way as a whole. People who have saved some money preferred investing it in real estate ... read more »
- Fri, 07 No
- Bulgaria Real Estate Report Q4 2014 - New Market Research Report - ClickPress (press release)
- [ClickPress, Thu Nov 06 2014] We are expecting short-term stability in Bulgaria's commercial real estate market, with stable rental rates and yields over the rest of 2014 and 2015. M acroeconomic stability and steadily growing GDP, fixed investment and ... read more »
- Thu, 27 No
- Oligarchs of Eastern Europe Scoop Up Stakes in Media Companies - New York Times
- That includes a former lawmaker, Delyan Peevski, whose New Bulgarian Media Group — ostensibly controlled by his mother, though opponents charge that he holds the real power — has been closely linked to governments controlled by several parties ... read more »
- Wed, 26 No
- Positive outlook in Central and Eastern Europe commercial real estate - Property Magazine International
- The RICS Commercial Property Monitor for Q3 2014 revealed that most regional markets are performing better than in the last quarters and the picture appears to be slightly less mixed than in Q2. The Occupier Sentiment registered a positive value in ... read more »
- Wed, 27 Au
- Real Estate in Bulgaria - New York Times
- This four-bedroom contemporary-style villa on the Black Sea in Bulgaria has views up and down the coastline for miles. Built in 2006 of brick and cement, the 4,500-square-foot house has a 13-by-26-foot swimming pool and sits on a half-acre lot terraced ... read more »
- Thu, 27 No
- Mediapart: National Front's Kremlin loan is worth €40mn - EUobserver
- According to documents published by Russian anti-corruption activist Alexei Navalny, the Russian MP owns at least €11 million of real estate in France through his wife, Irina Babakova. According to Czech media, he was also the co-founder of a Czech ... read more »
- Fri, 07 No
- Bulgaria's CorpBank: A Tangled Web Of Fraud - Forbes
- TC-IME says it is a former state institution which used to specialize in engineering and electronic research. However, its website shows that since its privatization in 2004, it has invested heavily in real estate and is now an active investor on the ... read more »
- Tue, 25 No
- Interest rates in Bulgaria go down - Focus News
- Allianz Bulgaria offers 3 Ahead deposit at an interest of 2% for BGN 500. *** The payment of guaranteed deposits in Corporate Commercial Bank is expected to boost the real estate market, Mladen Mitov, financial expert at Yavlena Real Estate, commented. read more »
- Wed, 26 No
- World Cup-winning Germans head defender shortlist for FIFA FIFPro World XI - Herald Sun
- David Alaba (Austria, Bayern Munich); Jordi Alba (Spain, Barcelona); Dani Alves (Brazil, Barcelona); Jerome Boateng (Germany, Bayern Munich); Daniel Carvajal (Spain, Real Madrid); David Luiz (Brazil, Paris Saint-Germain); Diego Godin (Uruguay, Atletico ... read more »
- Tue, 18 No
- Bulgaria's Central Bank Reports Drop In Foreign Investment - Novinite.com
- Russia, however, is the largest investor in share capital and reinvested profit with EUR 145.5 M. Bulgaria's real estate sector attracted largest share of foreign investment – a total of EUR 354 M. Next is transport, communications and logistics with ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development