Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Thu, 01 De
- Bulgaria's Sofia Property Prices Up By EUR 100 - Novinite.com
- Prices of real estate property in Sofia have gone up by EUR 100 per sq m since the beginning of the year until October, announced Polina Stoykova, Executive Director of Bulgarian Properties. According to data of the agency, prices of real estate have ... read more »
- Wed, 30 No
- Bulgaria: how not to mistake Russian propaganda for Russian policy ... - Open Democracy
- Bulgaria's recent presidential elections are a case study in the power of disinformation, but not in the way you think. lead Monument to Soviet soldiers, Sofia. read more »
- Fri, 18 No
- Bulgaria's Speedy gets regulatory nod to acquire assets of Sofia-based Vienna Real Estate - SeeNews
- SOFIA (Bulgaria), November 18 (SeeNews) - Bulgaria's competition regulator said on Friday it granted approval to express delivery company Speedy [BUL:0SP] to acquire assets of Sofia-registered Vienna Real Estate [BUL:VREA]. The deal will proceed ... read more »
- Thu, 01 De
- Bulgaria's Neo London Capital IPO over 50% subscribed - SeeNews
- SOFIA (Bulgaria), December 1 (SeeNews) – A total of 66,850 shares of Bulgarian real estate management company Neo London Capital, with a nominal value of 100 levs each ($54.4/51.1 euro), were subscribed for as of 14:45 CET on Thursday as part of the ... read more »
- Wed, 30 No
- Hundreds Deported After Migrant Riot - Breitbart News
- Bulgarian authorities report that many of the men who took part in the riot were from Afghanistan and that the leader who masterminded the violence was an Afghan previously deported from Germany. Police employed water cannons and around 400 migrants ... read more »
- Fri, 02 De
- Bulgarian Private Equity Fund plans capital hike - SeeNews ... - SeeNews
- SOFIA (Bulgaria), December 2 (SeeNews) - Bulgarian Private Equity Fund [BUL:BPT] said on Friday it plans to raise its capital to 8.2 million levs ($4.46 mi. read more »
- Tue, 29 No
- Bulgaria's Political Vacuum, Economic Gains Reviewed in FT Report - Novinite.com
- The four-page Investing in Bulgaria report, published on Tuesday, deals with a host of issues, from the political deadlock and forthcoming caretaker government and president change to energy, the startup scene, the auto-parts industry, real estate, and ... read more »
- Fri, 04 No
- PRESS DIGEST - Bulgaria - Nov 4 - Daily Mail
- TRUD - The real estate prices in the capital Sofia have increased by 17 percent on an annual basis, a data from real estate company Bulgarian Properties showed. TRUD - Aluminum products manufacturer Alcomet said it will invest 36 million euros in its ... read more »
- Fri, 18 No
- Chimimport leads Bulgarian blue-chip decliners, SOFIX closes 0.49% lower - SeeNews
- Total stock turnover rose to to 2.6 million levs ($1.41 million/1.33 million euro) on Friday, from 749,000 levs on Thursday. Bulgarian Real Estate Fund [BUL:5BU] led the blue-chip gainers, adding 2.94% to 2.100 levs as 1,250 of its shares were traded. read more »
- Thu, 03 No
- Arco Vara AS unaudited consolidated interim report for the third quarter and 9 months 2016 - GlobeNewswire (press release)
- Arco Vara AS and other entities of Arco Vara group (hereafter together 'the group') are engaged in real estate development and services related to real estate. The group considers Estonia, Latvia and Bulgaria as its home markets. The group has two ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development