Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Tue, 28 Fe
- 17 commitments for a clean Bulgaria – will politicians sign on? - Transparency International (press release) (blog)
- Bulgaria's voters will head to the polls in a snap parliamentary election on 26 March. This is Bulgaria's third major election since 2013 – an 'election rollercoaster' that shows 'Bulgarian citizens are disappointed with the functioning of institutions ... read more »
- Wed, 01 Fe
- Prime assets to drive Bulgarian real estate market in 2017 - Forton - SeeNews
- SOFIA (Bulgaria), February 1 (SeeNews) - Trading in prime assets is expected to dominate the Bulgarian real estate market in 2017, Forton, a strategic partner of Cushman&Wakefield for Bulgaria and Macedonia, said on Wednesday. "[...] If the expected ... read more »
- Thu, 09 Fe
- Vesela Ilieva: Property Purchases for Investment Purposes Increased in Bulgaria in 2016 - Novinite.com
- The last year was interesting, rich in trends, dynamic when it comes to the Bulgarian property market, Vesela Ilieva, Еxecutive Director of Unique Estates, has told Novinite. Ms Ilieva, who works at Bulgaria's first luxury real estate brokerage company ... read more »
- Tue, 28 Fe
- Bulgarian Foreign Ministry confirms former ambassador ... - The Sofia Globe
- Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry confirmed on February 28 that Elena Poptodorova, formerly the country's long-time ambassador to the United States, had been ... read more »
- Thu, 16 Fe
- Arco Vara AS unaudited consolidated interim report for the fourth quarter and 12 months of 2016 - GlobeNewswire (press release)
- Arco Vara AS and other entities of Arco Vara group (hereafter together 'the group') are engaged in real estate development and services related to real estate. The group considers Estonia, Latvia and Bulgaria as its home markets. The group has two ... read more »
- Tue, 28 Fe
- Industrial Holding Bulgaria leads blue-chip decliners, SOFIX down 0.22% - SeeNews
- The BG-REIT index, which tracks the performance of the real estate investment trusts, rose 0.27% to 107.83 points, after edging up 0.07% on Monday. The BG TotalReturn30 index, in which companies with a free float of at least 10% have equal weight ... read more »
- Tue, 28 Fe
- Bulgaria: The Bulgarian Commerce Act Amended To Prevent Falsification Of Documents - Mondaq News Alerts (registration)
- On 2 January 2017, amendments to the Bulgarian Commerce Act (the "Act") entered into force in Bulgaria. Amongst the aims of the Act is to prevent falsification of documents by introducing new formal requirements for certain agreements and shareholders' ... read more »
- Thu, 23 Fe
- Trade in Advance Terrafund boosts Bulgarian bourse turnover, SOFIX falls - SeeNews
- SOFIA (Bulgaria), February 23 (SeeNews) – Real estate investment trust (REIT) Advance Terrafund [BUL:6A6] generated more than half of the turnover on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange (BSE) on Thursday, bourse data showed. Advance Terrafund generated ... read more »
- Wed, 22 Fe
- Business Park Sofia Further Strengthens Its Position in the Bulgarian Office Market - Yahoo Finance
- Arco Real Property Holdings, a joint venture between Arco Capital and Deutsche Asset Management's DB Private Equity & Private Markets group, has decided to develop and construct a new office building in BPS. The investment volume for this new building ... read more »
- Tue, 14 Fe
- Industrial Capital Holding leads Bulgarian blue-chip decliners, share indices fall - SeeNews
- Bulgarian Real Estate Fund [BUL:5BU] rose the most among the blue-chip companies, adding 1.09% to 2.225 levs as 30,000 shares were traded. BSE's total stock trading turnover increased to 3.14 million levs ($1.7 million/1.6 million euro), from 83,200 ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development