Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Fri, 29 Ap
- Hungary's First Billionaire Went From Banking To Farming And Beyond - Forbes
- Today OTP Bank Group has expanded into a broad spectrum of financial services, including insurance, real estate loans and real estate development, asset management and pension fund management. It has operations in Hungary, Slovakia, Bulgaria, ... read more »
- Fri, 29 Ap
- Maxima strengthening position in Bulgaria - The Baltic Course
- In his words, the stores will be taken over from Rila Project, the company managing the real estate of the Penny chain – some of the stores will be purchased and the rest will be leased. With the deal closed, Maxima Bulgaria will expand its T-Market ... read more »
- Fri, 29 Ap
- Crimea as a Paradise for High-Class Tourism? - CounterPunch
- If the Russian state does not make loans available with lengthy repayment terms, don't be surprised when no foreign investors show interest, he said. ... Now they must also re-register their real estate holdings according to Russian laws. ... Axel ... read more »
- Mon, 18 Ap
- Jan-Feb FDI in Bulgaria Drops - C-bank - Novinite.com
- Investment in real estate by non-residents totalled EUR 4.8 M in January-February 2016, down from EUR 8.7 M a year earlier. The largest inflow of real estate investment in the first two months of 2016 came from Russia (EUR 1.2 M), followed by the USA ... read more »
- Wed, 27 Ap
- Daily Business Report-April 27, 2016 - San Diego Metropolitan
- The SDSU Corky McMillin Center for Real Estate's project was titled “Bayside Pointe” and the USD Burnham Moores Center for Real Estate proposal was titled “Seaport.” A SDSU team had won the challenge the last two years. For the first time in the ... read more »
- Thu, 28 Ap
- MIAMI Association of Realtors honored with International Business Leadership award - RealtyBizNews
- In addition to its 136-plus global partnerships, MIAMI hosts an annual International Real Estate Congress. Last year, MIAMI co-presented the 21st annual International Real Estate Congress, which was shared for the first time with the Greater San Diego ... read more »
- Wed, 13 Ap
- EconMin: Bulgaria — Number One Outsourcing Destination And an Island of Stability in Europe - Emerging Europe (registration)
- We are planning to introduce more flexible measures through the revised Investment Promotion Act. Currently it offers a general and a standard package of incentives – enhanced administrative procedures, acquisition of publicly owned real estate without ... read more »
- Wed, 27 Ap
- More Is More: Meet The Tranio Client Who Bought Three Flats In Budapest - Mondaq News Alerts (registration)
- First we bought two seaside resort apartments in Bulgaria. We keep one for ourselves and the second one earns ... The Hungarian capital charmed us and I asked my wife if we should see how much real estate costs here. We started looking online and ... read more »
- Thu, 28 Ap
- Property investment volume boosted by small and medium size transactions in CEE - Property Magazine International
- The quarter was dominated by a multitude of small and medium size transactions, for all core real-estate sectors. The average ... Already investment activity picked up in Serbia, the Baltics and Bulgaria, a trend set to continue throughout the year. In ... read more »
- Mon, 25 Ap
- There are untapped opportunities for joint projects and investments with Lebanon: Bulgarian deputy economy minister - Focus News
- The Lebanese delegation was represented by companies in the sectors: construction and construction machinery, real estate, food industry and trade organisations, financial and investment brokerage, consulting services, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, IT ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development