Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Mon, 29 Au
- Bulgarian city turns round its fortunes - Financial Times
- Although Greek investors pulled out of Bulgarian banking and real estate projects as their own domestic crisis deepened, some Greek traders have more recently moved headquarters to take advantage of Bulgaria's 10 per cent tax rates, for both corporate ... read more »
- Tue, 30 Au
- Sofia bourse indices end mostly lower, turnover falls - SeeNews
- SOFIA (Bulgaria), August 30 (SeeNews) - Share indices of the Bulgarian Stock Exchange (BSE) closed in negative territory on Tuesday, amid lower turnover, bourse data showed. Turnover on the regulated market fell to 7.44 million levs ($4.24 million/3.8 ... read more »
- Mon, 29 Au
- How Vladimir Putin Is Using Donald Trump to Advance Russia's Goals - Newsweek
- Trump was pushing real estate deals in Moscow at the time and, according to one Moscow-based American businessman who negotiated with him, Trump's admiration for Putin was rooted in “pure self-interest…. He was looking to .... In August, Moscow hosted ... read more »
- Mon, 29 Au
- Bulgaria's Holding Varna H1 cons net loss shrinks 62% y/y - SeeNews
- ... levs in the first six months, up from 760,000 in the same period of 2015. Holding Varna, established in 1996, is a unit of Bulgarian industrial conglomerate Chimimport. Its portfolio includes companies in the tourism, media, real estate, and ... read more »
- Wed, 17 Au
- Arco Real Estate cap hike on Sofia bourse fails amid low interest - SeeNews
- SOFIA (Bulgaria), August 17 (SeeNews) - Bulgaria-registered real estate investment trust (REIT) Arco Real Estate [BSE:28R], majority-owned by Estonian real estate company Arco Vara, said on Wednesday its planned capital increase to up to 30 million ... read more »
- Thu, 18 Au
- Bulgarian REIT FairPlay Properties plans warrants issue - SeeNews
- SOFIA (Bulgaria), August 18 (SeeNews) - Bulgarian real estate investment trust (REIT) FairPlay Properties [BUL:6F3] said on Thursday it has decided to issue warrants worth 232,000 levs ($60,000/50,000 euro) as the proceeds would go to finance future ... read more »
- Thu, 18 Au
- FDI in Bulgaria Down 18.7% Y/Y in H1 2016 - Novinite.com
- Real estate investment of non-residents decreased to EUR 26.1 M for the first six monts of 2016 from EUR 36.5 M in the same period of last year. The largest inflow of real estate investment came from Norway – EUR 4.7 M, Russia and the UK followed with ... read more »
- Thu, 11 Au
- Stress tests show Bulgarian banks don't need state support -centr... - Reuters
- SOFIA, Aug 11 None of Bulgaria's banks require state support but some will need to raise capital or sell assets to bolster their capital buffers, the central bank said on Thursday after stress tests on lenders. The health check was the first by the ... read more »
- Thu, 11 Au
- Bulgaria's UNESCO Boss Joins AFP's Top Women List - Balkan Insight
- In January, the Bulgarian investigative website Bivol.bg reported that Bokova and her family recently bought real estate in Manhattan worth more than $3 million. She admitted the purchases, saying that they were possible because of her and her husband ... read more »
- Mon, 22 Au
- Brexit Bulletin: The End of London's House-Price Boom? - Bloomberg
- Home values in London will fall next year for the first time since 2009, according to Countrywide, the U.K.'s largest real estate broker. Price growth for homes in the capital will slow to 3.5 percent this year and drop by 1.25 percent in 2017 ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development