Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Mon, 02 Ma
- Bulgarian Ambassador Vows Visa Simplification for Russian Tourists in 2015 - Novinite.com
- ... issue multiple-entry one-year visas to people who have already visited Bulgaria and have not caused violations. This is an advantage especially for children who come to Bulgaria with their parents. Analogous measures are planned for owners of real ... read more »
- Tue, 17 Fe
- FDI in Bulgaria Down 7.3% in Jan-Dec 2014 - Novinite.com
- The equity capital (acquisition/disposal of shares and equities in cash and contributions in kind by non-residents in/from the capital and reserves of Bulgarian enterprises and receipts/payments from/for real estate deals in the country) amounted to ... read more »
- Wed, 27 Au
- Real Estate in Bulgaria - New York Times
- A CONTEMPORARY VILLA ON THE BLACK SEA IN BULGARIA. $755,260. This four-bedroom contemporary-style villa on the Black Sea in Bulgaria has views up and down the coastline for miles. Built in 2006 of brick and cement, the 4,500-square-foot house ... read more »
- Tue, 03 Ma
- UAE Among Most Popular Global MICE Destinations In 2014 – Study - Gulf Business News
- “Primarily, the exemption of Eastern European countries from UAE tourist visas has enabled meeting planners from countries including Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Lithuania, Hungary, Latvia, Estonia, Malta, Cyprus, Croatia, Romania ... read more »
- Fri, 06 Fe
- Bulgaria Simplifies Tourist Visa Procedures for Russians, Ukrainians - Novinite.com
- Owners of real estate from these countries will also have the opportunity to take advantage of the simplification of visa requirements. People in this category who have not visited Bulgaria before will be entitled to short-term double-entry or multiple ... read more »
- Wed, 18 Fe
- InvestBulgaria Agency Chair: Bulgaria to Draw Investors Using Concrete Projects - Novinite.com
- Within the 1996-2013 period, the main sectors in which most investments have been made are the refining industry, financial intermediation and real estate operations. Even though it is early to make forecasts, it is most likely for these same sectors ... read more »
- Sat, 12 Ju
- Bulgaria's Real Estate Market Up 15% in June - Novinite.com
- “In the past few months we are observing considerable growth in demand for apartments of 60 sq meters and over,” Kaloyan Bogdanov, marketing manager of a real estate agency tells BNT. “The growth of sales of three-bedroom apartments is considerable.” read more »
- Mon, 06 Oc
- Real Estate Prices in Bulgaria See Slight Rise - Novinite.com
- Real estate prices have recorded a slight increase in 2014, according to Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute. The main reason for the growth is the increased demand for property, which leads to quicker transactions, expert.bg notes. According to ... read more »
- Wed, 18 Fe
- The Morning Download: GM's New Software Development Team Builds E ... - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- A mining operation in Bulgaria shows what's possible when sensors bridge the gap between the digital and the physical worlds. After metal prices fell, Dundee Precious Metals IncDPM.T -1.97%. needed to salvage its .... Google Capital in January invested ... read more »
- Mon, 24 No
- Real estate prices in Bulgaria to go up in 2015 - Focus News
- Martin Yanev commented in an interview for Standart daily that the problem in Corporate Commercial Bank shocked the real estate market but affected it in a positive way as a whole. People who have saved some money preferred investing it in real estate ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development