Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Mon, 21 Ju
- Bulgaria – Favourite Real Estate Market of Russian State Officials - Novinite.com
- Bulgaria is the favourite spot of Russian state officials for buying real estate, shows an investigation of the Russian business publication RBC. The RBK journalists have analysed the property declarations of almost 500 Russian MPs and state officials. read more »
- Sat, 12 Ju
- Bulgaria's Real Estate Market Up 15% in June - Novinite.com
- “In the past few months we are observing considerable growth in demand for apartments of 60 sq meters and over,” Kaloyan Bogdanov, marketing manager of a real estate agency tells BNT. “The growth of sales of three-bedroom apartments is considerable.” read more »
- Fri, 27 Ju
- Bulgaria Home Construction set for 5% Growth in 2014 - Propertyshowrooms.com News
- 2013 saw slight improvements in the housing market with 17% growth being recorded on the number of transactions in the luxury apartments sector in Bulgaria. Various sources from architects to real estate agencies noted increased activity near the end ... read more »
- Sun, 20 Ju
- UPDATE 2-Oman fund working to rescue Bulgaria's Corpbank-source - Reuters
- Bulgarian Finance Minister Petar Chobanov spoke to the head of Oman's State General Reserve Fund (SGRF) last week about the prospect of it helping out after a planned state bailout of the bank ran into opposition in Bulgaria's parliament. "The ... read more »
- Fri, 27 Ju
- Every 2nd Luxury Property in Bulgaria Purchased On Mortgage Loan - Novinite.com
- In recent months, 40% of all luxury real estate transactions in Bulgaria were funded with mortgage loans, according to the experts. The share of the expensive apartments and houses purchased on credit is 10 times lower. Generally, mortgages amount to ... read more »
- Thu, 10 Ju
- Home Construction Sector In Bulgaria Looks Up In 2014 - Property Abroad (press release)
- A report recently released by the PMR Group suggests that the Bulgarian market for residential property may finally be reaching equilibrium. In contrast with the unstable real estate boom that Bulgaria experienced during 2007and 2008, current housing ... read more »
- Fri, 11 Ju
- Bulgaria – Residential Property Reaches Equilibrium in 2014 - Propertyshowrooms.com News
- The reduction of real estate projects completed between 2012 and 2013 together with stable housing prices clearly indicates the property market has found equilibrium with forecast figures suggesting continued yet sustainable growth into 2015. read more »
- Tue, 24 Ju
- Real estate sales boom as Turkey opens to foreign buyers - Al-Monitor
- With the change to the Reciprocity Law, citizens of Syria, Armenia and North Korea can no longer purchase real estate in Turkey. Moreover, countries neighboring Turkey, such as Iran, Iraq, Georgia and Bulgaria, can no longer acquire property in ... read more »
- Wed, 16 Ju
- FDI in Bulgaria in January-May was 302.6M euro - The Sofia Globe
- Investment in equity, including in the real estate sector, stood at 23.5 million euro (compared to 331.8 million euro in January-May 2013) and re-invested earnings accounted for 95.8 million euro (versus 59.4 million euro in the first five months of ... read more »
- Sun, 22 Ju
- UPDATE 2-Bulgaria ready to rescue Corpbank after bank run - Reuters
- But on Sunday the central bank said it would order the state-run Bulgarian Development Bank and the country's Deposit Insurance Fund to inject capital into Corpbank and its unit. "My personal opinion is that initial talks with the shareholders have ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development