Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Wed, 27 Au
- Real Estate in Bulgaria - New York Times
- This four-bedroom contemporary-style villa on the Black Sea in Bulgaria has views up and down the coastline for miles. Built in 2006 of brick and cement, the 4,500-square-foot house has a 13-by-26-foot swimming pool and sits on a half-acre lot terraced ... read more »
- Sat, 12 Ju
- Bulgaria's Real Estate Market Up 15% in June - Novinite.com
- “In the past few months we are observing considerable growth in demand for apartments of 60 sq meters and over,” Kaloyan Bogdanov, marketing manager of a real estate agency tells BNT. “The growth of sales of three-bedroom apartments is considerable.” read more »
- Mon, 06 Oc
- Real Estate Prices in Bulgaria See Slight Rise - Novinite.com
- Real estate prices have recorded a slight increase in 2014, according to Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute. The main reason for the growth is the increased demand for property, which leads to quicker transactions, expert.bg notes. According to ... read more »
- Mon, 15 Se
- Bulgarian Real Estate Market Picking Up - Brokers - Novinite.com
- Bulgaria's property market is picking up and there is a slight price growth over the last three months, according to one of the leading companies in the sector. Its chief executive Teodora Dimitrova was clear that the price hike may continue, but it ... read more »
- Fri, 17 Oc
- Bulgarian Property Buoyed by Foreign Investment - Propertyshowrooms.com News
- 2014 has seen a great deal of change in the Bulgarian real estate market, with more and more foreigners buying assets along the Black Sea coast, in the ski resorts or in the country's capital, Sofia. Consequently, house prices and rents have started to ... read more »
- Mon, 21 Ju
- Bulgaria – Favourite Real Estate Market of Russian State Officials - Novinite.com
- Bulgaria is the favourite spot of Russian state officials for buying real estate, shows an investigation of the Russian business publication RBC. The RBK journalists have analysed the property declarations of almost 500 Russian MPs and state officials. read more »
- Wed, 10 Se
- RICS: Strong growth in investment in commercial real estate is expected in ... - Invest Bulgaria Agency
- Most commercial real estate markets in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) gradually leave behind the period of difficulties. Rents and asset values in Bulgaria and Hungary are expected to increase in the next 12 months in all sectors. This shows the ... read more »
- Wed, 28 Ma
- Russians Own 500 000 Real Estate Properties in Eastern Bulgaria - Novinite.com
- Around 500 000 real estate properties in eastern Bulgaria are owned by Russian citizens, said the Russian consul in Varna Yurii Solovyov, quoted by the wire service BTA. The consulate in Varna covers the regions Varna, Dobrich, Shumen, Burgas, Yambol ... read more »
- Wed, 09 Ap
- Encouraging Start to 2014 for Bulgarian Property Market - Propertyshowrooms.com News
- He predicted that dropping deposit interest rates and the stabilisation of real estate prices in 2014 would 'activate buyers' and kick-start the Bulgarian property market. According to Pavlov, the property market in Bulgaria 'will be predictable' and ... read more »
- Wed, 09 Ap
- English-Speaking Clients to Return to Bulgarian Real Estate Market - Novinite.com
- According to Petrov, this year the vacation home segment in Bulgaria will still be dominated by the Russian-speaking clients, who usually plan to live permanently on the property. He said he expects that this year the sales will increase by no less ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development