Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Tue, 31 Ma
- We still work in country without real estate register: Bulgarian specialist - Focus News
- Sofia. “We still work in a country without a real estate register,” said Georgi Pavlov, Executive Director of ADDRESS Real Estate, speaking at the seventh edition of The Sound of Money economic forum in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, FOCUS News Agency ... read more »
- Tue, 28 Ju
- Naspers' (NPSNY) CEO Bob van Dijk on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript - Seeking Alpha
- Good day, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Naspers FY 2016 results conference. All participants are currently in listen-only mode and there will be an opportunity for you to ask questions later during the conference. [Operator Instructions ... read more »
- Wed, 22 Ju
- High Demand for Office Space in Bulgaria to Continue in 2016 - Industry - Novinite.com
- Last year's increased demand for office space in Bulgaria has been carried over into the first half of 2016, setting the stage for active and dynamic trading in the next 12 to 18 months, according to Bulgarian Properties real estate agency. “It seems ... read more »
- Mon, 27 Ju
- IIB signs cooperation agreement with OTP Bank - Budapest Business Journal
- The IIB said it also signed on Friday a memorandum of understanding with H2Q, a property management company, on financing for an infrastructure project related to real estate management of the Budapest University of Technology and Economics. The IIB ... read more »
- Thu, 23 Ju
- JAC Motors considers electric car production in Bulgaria - Daily Mail
- The Black Sea state, the European Union's poorest member, is hungry for new, sustainable foreign investment after a real estate bubble burst during the financial crisis in 2009. During a meeting with Bulgarian senior state officials, JAC Motors ... read more »
- Tue, 28 Ju
- Trump Will Take the World to the 'State of Nature' - Kashmir Watch
- Metternich had to admit that he was fighting for a lost cause, and the empire disintegrated, resulting in the independence of Italy, unification of Germany, Bulgaria and other states whose secret societies had been waging wars of liberation.” ... In ... read more »
- Mon, 30 Ma
- Chinese investors eye property, airport and a lead mine in Bulgaria - Reuters
- Bulgaria, the EU's poorest country, badly needs to boost foreign direct investment which has dropped significantly to about 1-1.6 billion euros a year after the global financial crisis in 2008-09 put an end to a construction and real estate boom. The ... read more »
- Thu, 23 Ju
- The Fun of Offbeat Board Games - Wall Street Journal
- The game's historical accuracy also helps: I played with two college students who happen to be Polish, and they were surprised at how faithful it was what they knew, with actual brand names and common household objects like Relaks boots and a travel ... read more »
- Sat, 18 Ju
- FDI in Bulgaria Drops 45% Y/Y in January-April 2016 - Novinite.com
- Real estate investment of non-residents totalled EUR 13.3 M,down from EUR 24 M in January – April 2015. The largest inflow of real estate investment came from Russia (EUR 2.5 M) and the United States (EUR 1.2 M), the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) said ... read more »
- Wed, 15 Ju
- Bulgaria moves to lower property requirement for permanent residence - The Sofia Globe
- The required value of the real estate to serve as the basis for such an application will, if the amendments are also approved at second reading, go down from 600 000 leva (about 306 658 euro) to 100 000 leva. When the changes were approved by a ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development