Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Fri, 17 Oc
- Bulgarian Property Buoyed by Foreign Investment - Propertyshowrooms.com News
- 2014 has seen a great deal of change in the Bulgarian real estate market, with more and more foreigners buying assets along the Black Sea coast, in the ski resorts or in the country's capital, Sofia. Consequently, house prices and rents have started to ... read more »
- Mon, 06 Oc
- Real Estate Prices in Bulgaria See Slight Rise - Novinite.com
- Real estate prices have recorded a slight increase in 2014, according to Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute. The main reason for the growth is the increased demand for property, which leads to quicker transactions, expert.bg notes. According to ... read more »
- Wed, 22 Oc
- Audit says Bulgaria's Corpbank must write off two thirds of assets - Reuters
- SOFIA, Oct 22 (Reuters) - Bulgaria's Corporate Commercial Bank (Corpbank) needs to write off almost two thirds of its assets due to major failings in the way it was run, an audit commissioned by the central bank found, making a rescue of the lender ... read more »
- Mon, 29 Se
- Commercial Property Investment in Bulgaria Up 60% Y/Y in Jan-Sept - Novinite.com
- Investment in commercial property in Bulgaria have increased by 60% on the year to EUR 98.7 M in the first nine months, according to data from real estate advisers Forton. Investor.bg quoted Michaela Lashova, managing partner at Forton, as saying that ... read more »
- Wed, 24 Se
- Expert Agent Interview: VRATZATA - Ancer consult Ltd - Propertyshowrooms.com News (blog)
- Meaning an increase in property prices, therefore the current advice is to invest savings in holiday homes, villas, or other forms of real estate now. However, despite the positive forecast for the Bulgarian property market, many first-time buyers ... read more »
- Fri, 24 Oc
- American dream - Press of Atlantic City
- Emil and Tracy Drakaliyska couldn't speak English when they came to the U.S. from Bulgaria with their 4-year-old daughter in 1998. The couple both found jobs at an Atlantic City casino, rented an apartment in Ventnor, and three years later bought their ... read more »
- Fri, 03 Oc
- Farming in the ex-Eastern Bloc: Bulgaria and Romania - FarmersWeekly
- At the time he had no experience of farming, but decided there was good money to be made in agricultural real estate and invested €250/ha in the 7,000ha farm site. It turns out that his investment was well-judged, too – similar land now sells for €5 ... read more »
- Mon, 29 Se
- REUTERS SUMMIT-Bad loans in Bulgaria have peaked, says Unicredit Bulbank ... - London South East
- Non-performing loans surged after the global financial crisis punctured a real estate and construction boom in Bulgaria's fledgling economy. They stood at 16.9 percent in 2013. Levon Hampartzoumian told the Reuters Eastern Europe Investment Summit that ... read more »
- Fri, 24 Oc
- Explainer: Why must Britain pay £1.7bn to the European Union and can we stop ... - Telegraph.co.uk
- They are worth more than advertising, which is 0.5pc of gdp, and double the contribution of real estate activities, at 0.35pc. Created with Highcharts 4.0.4-modified Total spent (£bn) 'Illegal' v legal spending compared Source: ONS Shoes & footwear ... read more »
- Wed, 22 Oc
- Long Beach City Council Unanimously Approves Most of Mayor Garcia's 61 ... - Long Beach Post
- Erick Verduzco-Vega: Mr. Verduzco-Vega is the President and CEO of the South Bay Latino Chamber of Commerce, and the South Bay Latino Community Development Corporation. He also manages real estate and restaurant investments, and has served on ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development