Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Fri, 17 Ap
- The Bulgarian Sadness of Georgi Gospodinov - The New Yorker
- As Gospodinov conceives it, the Bulgarian word tuga (which his translator, Angela Rodel, renders as “sorrow”) is, like Pamuk's hüzün or Nabokov's toska, a word for which there's no real equivalent in English. ... in a country where the horizon of ... read more »
- Fri, 17 Ap
- Foreign Direct Investment in Bulgaria Down 6.9% Y/Y in Jan-Feb 2015 - Novinite.com
- Equity (acquisition/disposal of shares and equities in cash and contributions in kind by non-residents in/from the capital and reserves of Bulgarian enterprises and receipts/payments from/for real estate deals in the country) amounted to EUR 12.9 ... read more »
- Fri, 17 Ap
- New UK and Bulgaria tax treaty - Lexology (registration)
- ... distributions by tax exempt real estate investment vehicles, and (ii) exemption applies for distribution to other companies and pension schemes. No relief will be available in cases classified by the Bulgarian revenue authorities as hidden profit ... read more »
- Sat, 18 Ap
- Moving and Shaking: AFHU award dinner, TRZ Yom HaShoah event and fire ... - Jewish Journal
- The other honoree, Volpert, a senior partner at the law firm Glaser Weil, is a leader in real-estate law and Los Angeles civic life. He's been involved with the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Los Angeles County Natural History Museum, and he is the ... read more »
- Thu, 16 Ap
- Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate Remained Stable in March - Novinite.com
- These sectors were followed by vacancies in real estate agencies, transport, storage and postal services, construction, civil service, administrative and subsidiary activities. There were 2725 vacant positions announced under the National action plan ... read more »
- Sat, 18 Ap
- Universe of negative rates - Focus News
- According to Plamen Dermendzhiev, BD member at D Commerce Bank, if deposit yields in Bulgaria drop any further, Bulgarians are most likely to draw their cash and park it in real estate. In his words, such a scenario may well cause a serious run on the ... read more »
- Wed, 01 Ap
- Bulgaria Plans to Keep ADIS State-Owned - Novinite.com
- The government decided at its weekly meeting on Wednesday to ask Parliament to adopt legislative changes that will put ADIS on the list of companies that must remain state-owned. ADIS is a full service real estate company, managing its own property ... read more »
- Wed, 15 Ap
- Global property bubble fears mount - Financial Times
- Mr Gray just made a $26.5bn bet on the global property market with the acquisition of GE's commercial real estate portfolio, with assets ranging from shopping centres in Mexico to joint venture assets in Bulgaria. The deal “made a lot of strategic ... read more »
- Sat, 18 Ap
- DSK Bank's CEO Violina Marinova attends OTP Bank general meeting in Budapest - Focus News
- Sofia. DSK Bank's CEO Violina Marinova on April 17 attended the general meeting of shareholders of Hungary's OTP Bank, owner of DSK Bank, in in Budapest. At the meeting it was decided that the bank would pay out EUR 134 million in dividend to its ... read more »
- Wed, 27 Au
- Real Estate in Bulgaria - New York Times
- A CONTEMPORARY VILLA ON THE BLACK SEA IN BULGARIA. $755,260. This four-bedroom contemporary-style villa on the Black Sea in Bulgaria has views up and down the coastline for miles. Built in 2006 of brick and cement, the 4,500-square-foot house ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development