Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Tue, 04 Ma
- Some 350000 Russians Own Property in Bulgaria - Novinite.com
- "Russian buyers occupy a leading position on the local real estate market, some 300-350 thousand Russians own property in Bulgaria," Isakov said in an interview for Bulgaria's Focus news agency. "Having arrived in Bulgaria as tourists, many Russian ... read more »
- Mon, 24 Fe
- Sochi Real Estate Boom Unlikely After Olympics - The Moscow Times
- The key reason is cost: Prices in Sochi start at 60,000 rubles ($1,700) per square meter, Starkova said, while on Bulgaria's Black Sea coast they start at half that, according to Yulia Saifetdinova, director of St. Peterburg real estate broker Sweet ... read more »
- Tue, 11 Fe
- Bulgarian Defence Ministry sells real estate properties and military equipment ... - Focus News
- Sofia. Bulgarian Defence Ministry sold real estate properties at the amount of about BGN 6 million as well as armaments and military equipment at about the same amount in 2013. Defence Minister Angel Naydenov announced the information speaking at the ... read more »
- Fri, 07 Ma
- Bulgaria Scores Among Top High Growth Locations - Novinite.com
- Bulgaria was ranked 7th in the 'High Growth Locations' category based on Costs, Risks and Conditions parameters, in a Manufacturing Index report by Cushman&Wakefield (C&W) commercial real estate services company. In order for C&W to determine a list ... read more »
- Wed, 26 Fe
- Bulgarian Seaside Rivals Sochi in Property Market Competitiveness - Novinite.com
- "Moreover, better quality of some services in Bulgaria comes together with interest-free 3-year mortgages", Evgenia Starkova, a Russian property entrepreneur has told The Moscow Times. The director of another real estate agency explained that Russian ... read more »
- Fri, 28 Fe
- France wins Winter Olympics 'property gold' - OPP Connect
- Carlo Walther, Chief Operating Officer of Idinaidi says, “Bulgaria has been attracting Russian interest in its property market for some time, to the point that Russians are now the main source of overseas buyers in Bulgaria. Real estate there is still ... read more »
- Sat, 01 Ma
- Russian pensioners snap up overseas property - OPP Connect
- Bulgaria has a similar language to Russian and relatively cheap properties – the average cost of a square metre of real estate is around US$600 (as opposed to around US$1,485 in Russia). Debbie Gibbs, Managing Director of Bower Properties, which ... read more »
- Wed, 26 Fe
- Investing in off plan developments in Bulgaria - Property Community
- The idea of investing in off plan developments around the world has caught the attention of many would-be real estate investors. While the majority of these investors are experienced individuals who will research their targets thoroughly, ensure they ... read more »
- Tue, 25 Fe
- Bulgaria to step up political ties with its 'priority partner' Qatar - Gulf Times
- ... Sophia to help Qatari investors. Qatar Diar was also invited to see opportunities to invest in the real estate sector in Bulgaria. Other projects where the Qatari investors were invited to look for opportunities was the building of a road from the ... read more »
- Thu, 06 Ma
- Winnetka trustee candidate Mirela Gabrovska - Winnetka Talk
- After completing her undergraduate education in her native Bulgaria, Gabrovska moved to the United States in 1991. “I came here with $25 in my ... Gabrovska sees similar challenges between working in real estate and serving the village. She has a great ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development