Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Sat, 26 Se
- Bulgaria in the foreign media – September 25 (ROUNDUP) - Focus News
- Real estate prices in Budapest comparable to Bulgarian, Romanian ones: Real estate prices in Budapest are among the lowest in Europe and can be compared only to those in Sofia and Bucharest, Hungarian Heti Vilaggazdasag weekly writes. read more »
- Wed, 30 Se
- PRESS DIGEST - Bulgaria - Sept 30 - Daily Mail
- Real estate deals in Sofia have jumped 20 percent in the third quarter on an annual basis, data from a real estate firm showed. (Standart, Monitor, Capital Daily). SEGA - Bulgaria will not tap international markets by the end of the year, after it ... read more »
- Wed, 30 Se
- Time to watch out for Bulgaria and Romania - portfolio.hu
- Which regional country presents the best opportunities for developers currently? Which market can be the best choice for investors? Which countries have a more challenging road ahead of them? These are the questions that regional real estate ... read more »
- Mon, 05 Oc
- More than 250 projects from more than 15 countries exhibited at KIPS 2015 - AME Info (press release)
- “Participants introduced more than 250 real-estate projects, distributed amongst 15 countries across the world, mainly: Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Sultanate of Oman, Jordan, Egypt, UK, France, USA, Germany, Bulgaria, Spain, Georgia, Bosnia and ... read more »
- Fri, 02 Oc
- Bulgaria's NFSB presents facts, documents about alleged violations of ... - Focus News
- Concealing facts in 2005-2010 about the illegal acquiring of real estate in the coastal town of Primorsko on the part of Supreme Administrative Court magistrates (Nikolay Urumov, Panayot Genkov, and Andrey Ikonomov). Penchev was informed of the fact by ... read more »
- Tue, 04 Au
- BRIEF-Arco Vara establishes a real estate investment fund in Bulgaria - Reuters
- Newly established unit, Arco Real Estate Fund REIT, to have a paid capital of 256,000 euros ($280,857.60). * Arco REIT will apply for a management company licence and authorization for listing the shares on Bulgarian Stock Exchange - Sofia from ... read more »
- Wed, 30 Se
- Bulgaria: in the shadow of a recent banking crisis, a new Act on Guaranteeing ... - Lexology (registration)
- In addition to guaranteeing deposits up to BGN 196,000, deposits related to (i) real estate transactions for living needs; (ii) marriage, divorce, work-related accidents, death; and (iii) insurance proceeds, are to be guaranteed up to BGN 250,000. read more »
- Tue, 22 Se
- CEE real estate owners: join hands for legislative changes, or compete against ... - Romania-Insider.com
- Real estate owners in central and Eastern Europe are reluctant in joining hands to create national and regional associations, but they should do so in order to lobby and address issues concerning the industry, says John R. Fredericksen, president of ... read more »
- Thu, 17 Se
- Jan-July FDI in Bulgaria Rises 4.8% Y/Y - Novinite.com
- Equity investment in Bulgaria in January-July totalled EUR 219.1M, marking an increase of EUR 14.6M over the same period last year. Real estate investments of non-residents totalled EUR 25.8M, down from EUR 78.2M attracted in January – July 2014. read more »
- Tue, 04 Au
- Arco Vara established a real estate investment fund in Bulgaria - GlobeNewswire (press release)
- On 31 July 2015, Bulgarian Commercial Registry registered Arco Real Estate Fund REIT (hereinafter Arco REIT) with paid-up initial capital in the amount of 256 thousand EUR. Arco REIT will apply for a management company licence and authorisation for ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development