Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Mon, 23 No
- Bulgaria's Vivacom sold for €730M – reports - Mobile World Live
- Winning bidder Roussev, formerly a real estate investor with experience in the telecoms sector, reportedly beat off competition from Greek-based Olympia Group, which was bidding in combination with hedge fund Third Point. The deal, which will require ... read more »
- Fri, 20 No
- REFILE-UPDATE 1-Bulgarian businessman wins auction for telecoms group Vivacom ... - Reuters
- Roussev, who lives in London, is a real estate investor with experience in the telecoms sector. Bulgaria's Deposit Insurance Fund, which had to pay 3.6 billion levs to guaranteed depositors in Corpbank, will be closely watching the deal, as it wants to ... read more »
- Thu, 26 No
- The November European Semester package explained - EU News
- The "Six Pack" introduced a system to monitor broader economic developments, to detect early on problems such as credit and real estate bubbles, issues in external sustainability or falling competitiveness. This is called the Macroeconomic Imbalance ... read more »
- Mon, 23 No
- Bulgarian operator Vivacom acquired at auction for €730M - Developing Telecoms
- Winning bidder Roussev was previously an investor in real estate, but he also has a background in telecommunications. His bid won out against competition from Greece's Olympia ground, which had partnered with hedge fund Third Point to lodge a bid. read more »
- Sat, 21 No
- Bulgarian-Russian roundtable held on tourism (ROUNDUP) - Focus News
- Russia has steadily been among the 5 leading markets in the field of tourism, which is a 9% share of the total tourist flow. Over 3,000 Russians have real estate properties in Bulgaria. A representation of Bulgaria in the field of tourism started work ... read more »
- Mon, 16 No
- FDI in Bulgaria in January-September 2015 was 1.1B euro - The Sofia Globe
- Investment in equity, including in the real estate sector, stood at 1.03 billion euro (compared to 396.8 million euro in January-September 2014) and re-invested earnings accounted for 120.7 million euro (versus 126.9 million euro in the first nine ... read more »
- Wed, 25 No
- A Turkish Act of War Against Russia. A No Fly Zone in Northern Syria - Center for Research on Globalization
- Aggressively push Bulgaria back onto a South-Stream course. ... Romania can be brought in with adequate resolution of Moldova and Transnistria issues, as well as other more mundane – but still outstanding - matters relating to grain and real estate. 7. read more »
- Sat, 21 No
- Bulgarian businessman takes over Vivacom - ETTelecom.com
- VTB Capital, the investment-banking arm of Russia's second-largest bank VTB launched the sale of the company following a default on a 150 million euro ($164 million) loan to an indirect holding company of Vivacom. Reuters | 21 November 2015, 7:49 PM ... read more »
- Tue, 03 No
- Moody's: Bulgaria's Banking Sector Is on Slow Path to Recovery After 2014 Crisis - Novinite.com
- Another positive development is the stabilization of the real estate prices, which is providing additional support to the banking sector. Kypreos noted that the Greek debt crisis and the potential of Greece leaving the eurozone posed a great threat as ... read more »
- Fri, 13 No
- Bulgaria appeals court acquits former Kremikovtzi executive on embezzlement ... - The Sofia Globe
- According to the prosecution, the four defendants appropriated Kremikovtzi plant property and real estate – a dumping ground for toxic and industrial materials and a dormitory, as well as stealing machinery and other equipment from the steel plant – to ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development