Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Wed, 18 Ma
- FDI in Bulgaria Drops 37% Y/Y in Q1 2016 - Novinite.com
- Real estate investments of non-residents totalled EUR 9.3 M, down from EUR 15.8 M for January – March 2015. The largest inflow of real estate investment came from Russia (EUR 2.2 M), followed by Norway (EUR 1.4 M), and the USA and Germany with ... read more »
- Tue, 24 Ma
- Risks to bank sector cited amid strengths - BusinessWorld Online Edition
- The rating puts the country's industry in the same class as peers in Indonesia, Portugal, Bahrain, Bulgaria, El Salvador, Jordan, Morocco and Slovenia. S&P uses its BICRA framework to evaluate and compare global banking systems on a 1-to-10 scale, with ... read more »
- Tue, 24 Ma
- IFC: Belarus is opening for private European investments - Belarus News (BelTA)
- VIENNA, 24 May (BelTA) - Belarus is opening for private European investments, Head of the International Finance Corporation (IFC) Representative Office for Belarus Olga Shcherbina told reporters on the sidelines of the Belarusian-European Investment ... read more »
- Mon, 16 Ma
- China's Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co. Considering Production in Bulgaria - Novinite.com
- Chinese bus manufacturer Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co. Ltd is considering the construction of a factory in Bulgaria, Sofia-based daily Dnevnik reported on Monday. The Chinese company has entered the Bulgarian market with the supply of 110 urban buses for ... read more »
- Thu, 19 Ma
- New temple presidents - Deseret News
- He has served as an Area Seventy, president of the Bulgaria Sofia Mission, stake president, district president, bishop, branch president and high councilor. Retired real estate developer, he was born in Lochen, Oberösterreich, Austria, to Josef Franz ... read more »
- Sat, 14 Ma
- Bulgaria authorities detain 7 members of crime group involved in illegal money lending - Focus News
- Sofia. Seven people who are members of an organised crime group involved in illegal money lending were detained in an operation conducted on May 12. Daniela Popova, head of the Specialised Prosecutor's Office of Appeals, announced at an ... read more »
- Mon, 16 Ma
- Bulgaria reports BGN 952 average monthly wage in March - Focus News
- ... 2016 rose by 8.4%. The highest growth rates were recorded in economic activities: 'Professional, scientific and technical activities' - 16.0%, 'Real estate activities' - 11.8%, and 'Administrative and support service activities' - 10.7%. © 2016 All ... read more »
- Mon, 09 Ma
- Pottstown shopping center sells in $26M deal - Philly.com
- A Cyprus-based real-estate group has purchased the 102,905-square-foot North End Shopping Center at 1300 N. Charlotte St. in Pottstown from an affiliate of Kennedy Wilson Properties of Beverly Hills. Medipower Overseas Public Co.bought the property in ... read more »
- Tue, 05 Ja
- Arco Vara AS' Bulgarian real estate investment fund obtained a license - GlobeNewswire (press release)
- As it has been announced on 4 August 2015, Arco Vara AS established in Bulgaria a real estate investment fund Arco Real Estate Fund REIT (hereinafter: Arco REIT). Arco REIT applied for a real estate trust license and authorisation for listing the ... read more »
- Fri, 29 Ap
- Hungary's First Billionaire Went From Banking To Farming And Beyond - Forbes
- Today OTP Bank Group has expanded into a broad spectrum of financial services, including insurance, real estate loans and real estate development, asset management and pension fund management. It has operations in Hungary, Slovakia, Bulgaria, ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development