Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Sun, 10 Ju
- Real Estate Agents Note Increase in Sales on Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast - Novinite.com
- Real estate agents report increase in the sales of property on Bulgaria's Black Sea coast. According to them, the interest towards purchasing property in new buildings is returning and the market is recovering after the stagnation in the past years. In ... read more »
- Fri, 22 Ju
- China's CITIC Group eyes car wheels production in Bulgaria-government - Reuters
- Chinese companies are considering investments in luxury property developments, an airport and a metals mine in Bulgaria that could amount to more than 2 billion euros ($2.2 billion) in total. Bulgaria is the EU's poorest country and badly needs to ... read more »
- Sun, 24 Ju
- Fate of the European Union: Lessons for Arabs in politics and economy - Times of Oman
- ... such as the breakdown of Asian markets in the mid-1990s, the fall of IT equities at the beginning of the third millennium, and the 2008 global financial crisis that witnessed unprecedented price hikes on commodities, stocks, real estate and ... read more »
- Wed, 20 Ju
- FDI in Bulgaria Falls 34% Y/Y for January-May - C-Bank - Novinite.com
- Real estate investments of non-residents totalled EUR 16.5 M for January-May 2016, up from EUR 15.5 M for the first five months of 2015. The largest inflow of real estate investment came from Russia (EUR 2.9 M) and Switzerland (EUR 2.1 M). Reinvestment ... read more »
- Thu, 14 Ju
- Bulgaria's BEH to launch bonds' roadshow on Monday - Reuters
- SOFIA, July 14 Bulgaria's state energy company BEH has mandated JPMorgan and Banca IMI to hold a series of meetings with investors from Monday as it prepares to sell bonds worth about 500 million euros ($555 mln), it said on Thursday. The proceeds ... read more »
- Fri, 22 Ju
- European Equity Benchmarks Close Mixed; Data Shows Brexit Caused U.K. Economy to Tumble - Nasdaq
- ... and Portugal (128.9%). The lowest were in Estonia (9.6%), Luxembourg (21.8%) and Bulgaria (30.3%). ... Steel and mining giant Arcelormittal followed with a 1.6% gain and commercial real estate firm Unibail-Rodamco rose 1.3%. The FTSE gained 0.46%, ... read more »
- Sat, 16 Ju
- Turkey closes border crossings with Bulgaria - Economic Times
- SOFIA: Turkey has closed the three border crossings with Bulgaria, the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry said, reiterating its appeal to Bulgarians to avoid any travels to the country's southern neighbour. ... Maximize profits from Indias booming real estate ... read more »
- Wed, 13 Ju
- PRESS DIGEST - Bulgaria - July 13 - Daily Mail
- TRUD - Bulgaria expects a 30 percent increase in tourist visits from Russia to Bulgarian Black Sea resorts this summer, Tourist Minister Nikolina Angelkova said. -- Residential real estate prices increased 4.5 percent on an annual basis in the first ... read more »
- Fri, 15 Ju
- FDI into Bulgaria drop 34% in Jan-May - SeeNews
- SOFIA (Bulgaria), July 15 (SeeNews) - The flow of foreign direct investments (FDI) into Bulgaria dropped by an annual 34.4% to 517.3 million euro ($576.4 million) in January-May, the central bank, BNB, said on Friday. In relative terms, FDI was equal ... read more »
- Wed, 13 Ju
- Newly set up Bulgarian co buys insolvent electric motor plant Elma for 1.1 mln euro - SeeNews
- SOFIA (Bulgaria), July 13 (SeeNews) - A recently-registered Bulgarian real estate company, Solid-85, has won an auction for the sale of insolvent electric motor plant Elma, offering to pay 2.15 million levs ($1.2 million/1.1 million euro) for its ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development