Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Tue, 19 Ma
- Bulgaria capital hosts Successful Real Estate Deals forum (ROUNDUP) - Focus News
- “Construction and sale of properties are an important element of the economy of Bulgaria. On my way to the conference I saw the figures of the statistical data for the sector. There is an increase of the sale of real estate,” said Minister of Regional ... read more »
- Fri, 22 Ma
- Average Wage in Bulgaria Increased 4-fold in 2000-2015 - Novinite.com
- According to employers in Bulgaria, the situation is paradoxical because the energy sector registers losses of at least BGN 700 M a year. High wages are also paid in the spheres of real estate and finance. At the bottom of the ranking are sectors such ... read more »
- Fri, 22 Ma
- Yuval Rabin's fall from grace - Haaretz
- Rabin was among the shareholders that piqued the interest of Avner Schneur, diamond merchant and owner of the company Reytalon and the real estate company Kardan, in the project. Rabin's involvement in Zenit was minimal but like the rest of the ... read more »
- Mon, 18 Ma
- Bulgaria's Economy Minister Advertises Investment Opportunities to Qatari ... - Novinite.com
- Lukarski underscored that Bulgaria wished to have local engineering and construction companies participate in large-scale infrastructure projects in Qatar. He also suggested that Qatari companies could invest in the spheres of infrastructure, real ... read more »
- Thu, 21 Ma
- Secure Property Buys Assets In Bulgaria And Romania With Shares (ALLISS) - London South East
- "This transaction matches our investment criteria by providing the Company with a significant additional cash generative platform from which to accelerate the roll-out of our strategy to build a portfolio of prime real estate in Southeastern Europe ... read more »
- Wed, 20 Ma
- Tzvetelina Boynovska Offers Bulgarians Bountiful Legal Advice - Virtual-Strategy Magazine (press release)
- “For more than eleven years, the BAA has organized lectures led by experts to provide the Bulgarian community with information on hot issues in the areas of law, real estate, financial services, medicine, employment and communications,” said Lina ... read more »
- Fri, 15 Ma
- FDI in Bulgaria in January-March was 317.3M euro - The Sofia Globe
- Investment in equity, including in the real estate sector, stood at 44.1 million euro (compared to 101.1 million euro in January-March 2014) and re-invested earnings accounted for 40.2 million euro (versus 42.2 million euro in the first quarter of the ... read more »
- Wed, 27 Au
- Real Estate in Bulgaria - New York Times
- A CONTEMPORARY VILLA ON THE BLACK SEA IN BULGARIA. $755,260. This four-bedroom contemporary-style villa on the Black Sea in Bulgaria has views up and down the coastline for miles. Built in 2006 of brick and cement, the 4,500-square-foot house ... read more »
- Mon, 27 Ap
- Bulgaria court distrains property of ex-MP - Focus News
- He has also been charged with conducting real estate transactions from December 13, 2012 to February 21, 2013 concerning property, which he knew or suspected, was illegally acquired. The transactions were at the amount of USD 314,529 and EUR ... read more »
- Wed, 20 Ma
- Third fall below poverty line in UK - Gazette & Herald
- The UK ranked 13th out of the 28 EU member states for "overall poverty" - the proportion of people falling below the poverty line at some point during the four-year period - in a table topped by Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Lithuania and Spain. The ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development