Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Tue, 05 Au
- Higher activity in real estate sales in Bulgaria exceeding EUR 100000: expert - Focus News
- He said the real estate agency reported an increased sales activity for real estate worth more than EUR 100,000. Asked how the bankruptcy of Corporate Commercial Bank would affect the luxury real estate market in Bulgaria, he answered that the bulk of ... read more »
- Fri, 25 Ju
- Bulgaria reports growth in real estate deals with savings of over EUR100,000 - Focus News
- Brokers, however, point out that the reason for depositors to redirect their funds to real estate is not so much the crisis in Corporate Commercial Bank, but the decreased interest rates on the deposits, which makes investments in real estate a preference. read more »
- Wed, 20 Au
- UPDATE 1-Austrian fund a "ray of hope" for Bulgaria's Corpbank, says PM - Reuters
- A caretaker government appointed by the president took charge of Bulgaria in early August and will govern the Balkan state until elections in October. The current administration does not have powers to raise new debt, making a state-funded rescue of ... read more »
- Tue, 29 Ju
- Bulgarians Spent BGN 200M on Property in June - Brokers - Novinite.com
- At least BGN 200M higher levels of cash flow were recorded on Bulgaria's property market by the end of June and the beginning of July, 2014. According to brokers, additional BGN 40M real estate investments are expected in the autumn when the market ... read more »
- Thu, 21 Au
- Baseball in Iran? - Yakima Herald-Republic
- Like other players here, Fathizadeh has a regular job, working for an interior design business and part time as a real estate agent. With the sun setting and the day's workouts ending, several players dashed into the woods around the capital's lone ... read more »
- Tue, 12 Au
- Growth in IT outsourcing boosts struggling Bulgaria - Taipei Times
- Excellent Internet and telecommunication services, as well as a surge in high-quality office real-estate, have also contributed to the boom. Outsourcing association chairman Stefan Bumov said the burgeoning industry has the potential to employ two or ... read more »
- Fri, 22 Au
- Kate Middleton Look-Alike Leaves Job As Lawyer To Become Full-Time 'Kate' - International Business Times AU
- In a lookout to find her very own Price William, Kate Middleton look-alike Christina Spencer reportedly left her job as a lawyer to become the Duchess' full-time look-alike. Now starting a career as a professional impersonator, Spencer officially ... read more »
- Thu, 31 Ju
- Bulgaria Seeks to Deepen Relations with Kazakhstan - Astana Times
- Kazakhstan citizens who own property in Bulgaria may be issued a three year visa; a small Bulgarian real estate boom is being seen in Kazakhstan today. Dimitrov, who studied at Moscow's Diplomatic Academy and is completely fluent in Russian, German ... read more »
- Tue, 19 Au
- Cyprus and Bulgaria seeing Positive Signs - Property Secrets (subscription) (blog)
- The expensive development, which was completed despite the economic turbulence of recent years, was hailed as a success by agents and authorities alike, hoping that it would boost both confidence in and demand for the country's real estate. Writing in ... read more »
- Tue, 29 Ju
- Bulgarian property investments up BGN 200 M y/y - Standart News
- 15% growth in real estate transactions was reported in July alone. The cash flow on the property market may turn out to be bigger because the data do not include the property purchased by Bulgarians abroad, press sources note. The cash flows most ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development