Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Mon, 08 Ju
- Increase in tax evasion by real estate agencies and brokers, Bulgaria's ... - The Sofia Globe
- There has been an increase in tip-offs by customers of real estate businesses in recent months about irregularities, Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency said on June 8 2015. Most of these complaints were that no receipts or other accounting documents ... read more »
- Wed, 01 Ju
- Moody's assigns B1/NP first-time ratings to Bulgaria's Municipal Bank - Moodys.com (press release) (subscription)
- These conditions include: (1) low economic growth (Moody's forecasts real GDP growth at 1.3% in 2015) and a weak labour market affecting most sectors; (2) strain in the construction and real estate sector, which Moody's expects will affect repayment ... read more »
- Thu, 02 Ju
- Where were you when Greece … ? - Politico
- In Ireland, they usually include politicians and real estate developers. The politics of the European Union, on the other hand, are constructed in a way that makes unlikely such “Where were you when?” moments. Decision-making is so protracted and rests ... read more »
- Thu, 25 Ju
- Real State Advisory Firm Square Yards Acquires Singapore-Based Luxe Real ... - Inc42 Magazine
- This acquisition will enable Squareyards to have direct access into the prime district areas of Singapore real estate market and catapult it into the top 30 agencies by number of agents. ... Chao in 2014. with strong domestic and international track ... read more »
- Thu, 02 Ju
- Prison bosses failed to act on riot tip-off, sources claim - Herald Sun
- On Thursday, firefighters were called to MRC for the third consecutive day to extinguish a cell blaze. It comes as most of the state's 6000 prisoners put into lockdown this week could apply to have their prison sentences slashed by four days for every ... read more »
- Wed, 17 Ju
- Bulgaria 'Great Country for Rest and Stay' - Russian Website - Novinite.com
- Property secures a means of low-risk investment, especially in terms of inflation, and in Bulgaria this is combined with the prospect of purchasing real estate at a lower price "than in other countries," Tayga.info suggests. Tranquility, low crime ... read more »
- Wed, 01 Ju
- The trafficking of a large number of foreign citizens on the territory of ... - Focus News
- The organisers of the channel have maintained a high living standard, accompanied by considerable amounts of financial resources, luxurious vehicles, and expensive real estate properties. The activity of the organised group was creating preconditions ... read more »
- Sat, 27 Ju
- We should welcome a Greek referendum - Politico
- The main pillars of its economy are tourism, shipping, the public sector (which through wages has stimulated internal demand, and through the clientelistic adjudication of contracts has fed the private sector), and real estate. The last two are now ... read more »
- Wed, 27 Au
- Real Estate in Bulgaria - New York Times
- A CONTEMPORARY VILLA ON THE BLACK SEA IN BULGARIA. $755,260. This four-bedroom contemporary-style villa on the Black Sea in Bulgaria has views up and down the coastline for miles. Built in 2006 of brick and cement, the 4,500-square-foot house ... read more »
- Wed, 01 Ju
- Turmoil ahead as Greece defaults on debt repayment to IMF - Herald Sun
- Login using your Newspass account. User Login. Username *. Password *. Remember me. Login. Forgot your password? Subscribe now for full access; Subscribe · News.com.au · Foxsports · CareerOne · CarsGuide · Realestate · Network ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development