Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Fri, 25 Ju
- Bulgaria reports growth in real estate deals with savings of over EUR100,000 - Focus News
- Brokers, however, point out that the reason for depositors to redirect their funds to real estate is not so much the crisis in Corporate Commercial Bank, but the decreased interest rates on the deposits, which makes investments in real estate a preference. read more »
- Mon, 21 Ju
- Bulgaria – Favourite Real Estate Market of Russian State Officials - Novinite.com
- Bulgaria is the favourite spot of Russian state officials for buying real estate, shows an investigation of the Russian business publication RBC. The RBK journalists have analysed the property declarations of almost 500 Russian MPs and state officials. read more »
- Sat, 12 Ju
- Bulgaria's Real Estate Market Up 15% in June - Novinite.com
- “In the past few months we are observing considerable growth in demand for apartments of 60 sq meters and over,” Kaloyan Bogdanov, marketing manager of a real estate agency tells BNT. “The growth of sales of three-bedroom apartments is considerable.” read more »
- Tue, 29 Ju
- Bulgarians Spent BGN 200M on Property in June - Brokers - Novinite.com
- At least BGN 200M higher levels of cash flow were recorded on Bulgaria's property market by the end of June and the beginning of July, 2014. According to brokers, additional BGN 40M real estate investments are expected in the autumn when the market ... read more »
- Thu, 10 Ju
- Home Construction Sector In Bulgaria Looks Up In 2014 - Property Abroad (press release)
- A report recently released by the PMR Group suggests that the Bulgarian market for residential property may finally be reaching equilibrium. In contrast with the unstable real estate boom that Bulgaria experienced during 2007and 2008, current housing ... read more »
- Fri, 11 Ju
- Bulgaria – Residential Property Reaches Equilibrium in 2014 - Propertyshowrooms.com News
- The reduction of real estate projects completed between 2012 and 2013 together with stable housing prices clearly indicates the property market has found equilibrium with forecast figures suggesting continued yet sustainable growth into 2015. read more »
- Fri, 25 Ju
- Bulgaria's Corpbank bonds set to default in August: source - Reuters
- The source offered an early glimpse of how President Rosen Plevneliev will tackle the Balkan state's worst banking crisis since the 1990s, when he appoints an interim government in August for two months ahead of a snap election in October. The interim ... read more »
- Wed, 23 Ju
- Bulgaria property prices again on the rise - Standart News
- Sofia. Bulgaria property prices are up by 0.3% y/y, data of the National Statistical Institute show. Prices of real estate in 13 cities rose in the second trimester of 2014 – by 1.8% in Bourgas, Silistra and Shumen, 1.3% in Plovdiv and 1.1% in Stara ... read more »
- Mon, 28 Ju
- Czech Republic - Factors To Watch on July 28 - Reuters Africa
- Story: Related news: VITEK: Czech billionaire property developer Radovan Vitek has launched a mandatory buyout offer for shares in German real estate group GSG, the company said. Story: Related news: CEZ IN BULGARIA: Bulgaria's competition watchdog on ... read more »
- Mon, 28 Ju
- Watch The Entire First World War Unfold In Less Than Six Minutes - io9
- Even when Allied offensives broke through in 1917 and the Germans in 1918, we're still not talking about a lot of real estate. Though it looks like ... You can watch Serbia get routed badly in 1915 by both Austria and Bulgaria, with the army fleeing ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development