Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Wed, 27 Au
- Real Estate in Bulgaria - New York Times
- This four-bedroom contemporary-style villa on the Black Sea in Bulgaria has views up and down the coastline for miles. Built in 2006 of brick and cement, the 4,500-square-foot house has a 13-by-26-foot swimming pool and sits on a half-acre lot terraced ... read more »
- Mon, 15 Se
- Bulgarian Real Estate Market Picking Up - Brokers - Novinite.com
- Bulgaria's property market is picking up and there is a slight price growth over the last three months, according to one of the leading companies in the sector. Its chief executive Teodora Dimitrova was clear that the price hike may continue, but it ... read more »
- Wed, 10 Se
- RICS: Strong growth in investment in commercial real estate is expected in ... - Invest Bulgaria Agency
- Most commercial real estate markets in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) gradually leave behind the period of difficulties. Rents and asset values in Bulgaria and Hungary are expected to increase in the next 12 months in all sectors. This shows the ... read more »
- Thu, 04 Se
- Russian Buyers Of Vacation Properties On Bulgaria's Coast Waning - Novinite.com
- Another real estate company – Bulgarian Properties – told Investor.bg that there was a 7% drop in sales to Russian buyers, but they remain the largest group and account for 80% of sales of vacation properties on the seaside. At the same time Green Life ... read more »
- Mon, 01 Se
- Ukrainians, Belarusians, Mongolians and Kazakhs switch with Russians in ... - Standart News
- Ukrainians, Belarusians, Mongolians and Kazakhs have switched places with Russians as the most enthusiastic property buyers at the Bulgarian Black Sea this summer. For example, the number of transactions with customers from Belarus increased by 10%, ... read more »
- Tue, 26 Au
- Russians are giving up their properties in Bulgaria for Turkey and Greece - Standart News
- Turkey and Greece are on track to replace Bulgaria as a top destination for property purchase of Russian-speaking customers. The previous wave of Russians who have bought Bulgarian real estate has decreased in proportion, say the observations of ... read more »
- Sun, 24 Au
- Real property prices in Bulgaria inching up - Focus News
- Sofia. Home prices and rents in Bulgaria have been slightly up in the past couple of months, representatives of real estate broker Yavlena told 24 Chasa Daily, explaining the gains with the approaching school year and the return of seasonal workers to ... read more »
- Thu, 11 Se
- Bulgaria's Rents, Capital Values to Rise in Next 12 Months, RICS Says - Novinite.com
- Macroeconomic challenges continue to impact real estate sentiment, but expectations are improving with longer term outlook for capital values, the RICS said in its survey "Better perspectives in Central and Eastern European real estate markets". “In ... read more »
- Thu, 18 Se
- A feast of ethnic dining has sprouted on Downtown's Smithfield Street - Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- It makes sense, says Herky Pollock, executive vice president of the commercial real estate firm CBRE, which has had a hand in the recent development of Downtown. "Smaller ethnic restaurants are going to take advantage of lower rents in tertiary ... read more »
- Wed, 10 Se
- UPDATE 1-Oman fund says working with Bulgaria to solve Corpbank problems - Reuters
- "The letter also offers holding talks with the government and the central bank aimed at preparing a plan for Corpbank's restructuring which meets European Union rules on state aid," the bank said. Efforts to put together a rescue plan for Corpbank have ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development