Situated on the Black Sea coast, only 30 km from Burgas, Sozopol attracts thousands of tourists from all over the world. The town is a unique combination of beautiful beaches, ancient architecture in the old part and comfortable, modern hotels in the new part.
Sosopol offers a great infrastructure and an easy access to Burgas international airport. The air temperature during the summer reaches 28-35 degrees and the water 25-28 degrees. The active tourist season starts from early June and finishes in September. The new owners in “Horizon-Sozopol” will enjoy a unique atmosphere of old Sozopol and feel the sea breeze coming from the beach each time when they step out on the terrace of their apartment.
“Horizon-Sozopol” is situated on the first line to the beach. There are 96 apartments available in the complex with wonderful sea view. “Horizon-Sozopol” has a restaurant, swimming pool, child care and tennis courts.
Bulgaria, Region Burgas, In Sozopol
Burgas Airport, 40 km
Burgas 30 km
30 м beach
pool and sea
Services and amenities
• Underground parking for 73 cars
• Restaurant, swimming pool, child care and tennis courts
• Beautiful landscaping architecture
• Around the year maintenance and security
• Rental management opportunity
Main advantages of the property
- See front thirty meters from the sandy beach
- Attractive architecture and good apartments planning
- Developed infrastructure around the project
Terracotta, laminated floor
Walls – latex, floor – laminated floor
Bathroom and toilets
Walls – latex, floor – laminated floor
Walls – latex, floor - terracotta
The annual maintenance fee will be 7 euro/sq. m.(incl. VAT) and cover the following:
• maintenance and cleaning of the common areas of the buildings
• maintenance of the common grounds – green areas, alleys, pool
• 24-hour security
The apartments are offered for sale unfurnished but with an alternative option for purchasing a fully furnished and fitted apartment.
The full furniture pack includes everything necessary for the use of the property by owners and tourists, including:
• Furniture for bedroom - beds, wardrobes, dressing table
* Furniture for living room - soft furniture, coffee table, TV cabinet
* Furniture for kitchen & dinning - table, chairs and fully fitted kitchen with fridge-freezer, built in oven, hobs, extractor.
• TV in each room, audio/video system (DVD, CD, MP3) • Pots, pans, cutlery, crockery, kitchen implements • Linen, towels, bedding etc.
* Curtains or Blinds
* Carpets, Decorations, Paintings
Furnish BG Ltd is a leading furniture delivery company in Bulgaria.
They provide complete furnishing packages and interior design for residential properties, holiday apartments and villas, hotels and offices.
With many years of experience and highly qualified experts, they are able to furnish your Bulgarian property and turn it into a cozy home.
Furnish BG deliver furniture, appliances, linen and accessories from the leading Bulgarian and foreign producers in large quantities and this allows them to offer the best possible price for the highest quality.
Their helpful staff will give you good advice and do all arrangements on-line, saving your time and efforts.
The company offers a complete service including advice on colour schemes, painting and decorating, advice on home furnishings, and sourcing furnishing and accessories.
• To buy an apartment in the complex you do not need to set up a Bulgarian limited company. The property could be purchased by a person.
• According to the Bulgarian law, to own the relevant ideal shares of the land, which are transferred together with the apartment, a foreigner needs to set up a Bulgarian limited company.
The fee for company registration is 600 euro and it is paid in advance together with the first payment for the property. The annual company accountancy fee is 200 euro.
• You do not need to come to Bulgaria to reserve the apartment and sign the preliminary contract or the company registration documents. If you prefer, you can use the services of BGP lawyers to represent you in Bulgaria.
• Additional expenses related to the purchase:
- Notary fees, with VAT included – they are determined as a percentage of the selling price of the rate for notary fees;
- Registration fee for registering of the title deed at the Registry agency – amounts to one thousandth of the selling price of the property;
- Local tax depending on the location of the property as it differs in the different municipalities but it is about 2-4 % from the selling price of the property;
- Bank charges;
These expenses are usually paid by the buyer.
• 200 euro is BGP’s remuneration for the technical service for the completion of the deal and it is described in the contract of mediation signed between the agency and the buyer. You will be issued an invoice for this amount. No additional fee for preparation of documents and lawyer’s fee is due in case the buyer decides to use BGP Services lawyer’s services to represent it in front of the different institutions, notary publics regarding the purchase of the selected real estate.
• The full selling price is described in the title deed for the purchase of the property. The buyer receives an invoice for every payment he transfers into the seller’s bank account.
• Each buyer must be aware that after acquiring the ownership of the property, in two months’ period after the date of the signing of the title deed, the property should be declared in the local municipality. In case the client requests, BGP can perform this service free of charge.
• Each buyer must be aware that after acquiring ownership of the property he/she owes annual property tax and waste collection fee for the newly acquired property. The amount of the tax due is determined by the municipal council of every municipality and represents thousandth of the tax evaluation of the property. The tax evaluation is determined based on many factors such as size, location, year of building, improvements of the property, etc. Thus, the amount of the tax for 2008 in the city of Varna for property which is declared as “main” residence is 2, 1 per thousand calculated on the tax evaluation of the property.
The amount of the tax for waste collection fee is also determined for one year and differs in every location based on the decision of the municipal council. The fee for the city of Varna for 2008 is 1, 80 per thousand based on the tax evaluation of the property.
• Each buyer must ne aware that renting out the property, providing it for use or selling it, as well as other activities related to the management of the property should be declared and taxed according to the approved order in the Bulgarian legislation. The profit gained by a judicial body after the sale of an own real estate is taxed according to the Law for corporate taxation with 10%.
Income gained from the sale or barter and other free of charge transfer of ownership of a real estate by a source from Bulgaria are taxed with final tax generated/ paid in favor of foreign physical persons, as well as other income, strictly described in the law and the tax rate is 10%, for physical person – 15%.
• There are no hidden costs related to the purchase of the real estate.
Reservation - 2000 euro nonrefundable deposit
40% first installment one month after the deposit
40% second installment six months after the first payment
20% third installment upon signing of the Notary Deed