Real Estate and Consulting.
You have 0 saved properties in your profile.
- The published cost includes the price of the property, property check fees and legal consultancy. The following fees and agent commissions must be added on this price to form the final selling price of the property:
- BGP charges no agency commission for this property.
- Stamp duty, notary fees €1,061.82 or £828.22 or $1,666.00
- Company registration fee if you have no registered company in Bulgaria (for non-Bulgarian residents only) €600.00 or £468.00 or $941.40
- Property and company maintenance and management fee for the house, for 1 year (if you require this service) €380.00 or £296.40 or $596.22. The fee for the first year, for clients who purchased a property with BGP, will be €330 (with 50 Euros discount).
- You will be provided receipts for all expenses you make regarding the purchasing of the property.Prices include VAT.
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development