Sofia Ski Residence represents a prime development of fabulous apartments situated on area of over 30 000 sq. m. in one of the prosperous suburbs of Sofia in the Vitosha mountain, where the prices of properties reach their highest levels. This unique development has all the substantial amenities of a modern residential complex. Something more, the apartments in Sofia Ski Residence will be as suitable for those working in the city, as their main dwellings, as much as for the guests of the capital, holiday makers and skiers, temporarily residing here.
The ultimate combination of living in an European capital, and, at the same time in one of the best Bulgarian ski locations, is visualized in Sofia Ski Residence. Sticking to the 'it’s all about location' rule, the most essential credit to the complex is its place. Sofia Ski Residence reveals a whole new perspective before the investors and here is its great concept - it offers the possibility of living in and enjoying Sofia, one of the most ancient European capitals with more that 7000 years of history, and yet the only European capital with ski slopes some 20 minutes away from the city center. Another great thing about Sofia Ski Residence is the beautiful views. Lying in the skirts of Vitosha mountain, in immediate proximity to the Gondola, you will have Sofia spreading before you, but happily will feel away enough from the noise of the metropolitan city. In the complex there will be 183 residential units with parking spaces, commercial outlets, leisure and SPA center, restaurants and coffee-houses, pharmacy, kindergarten etc., spread over more than 20 000 sq. m. of build up area.
That’s a fact – Bulgaria has intensely set out to become one of the top ski destinations in Europe! And not only the famous Bansko, Borovets and Pamporovo arouse the interest and attract solid investors. Sofia also proves to have what it takes for contributing to the development of winter resorts, evidently reporting strong economic growth and influx of investments. As a result Vitosha, which is still undeservedly underestimated as a winter sports area, will most probably, soon be crowned as 'queen' of winter resorts in Bulgaria. With numerous ski slopes and all necessary facilities, the amazingly beautiful skiing zones are only some few kilometers away from the city center of Sofia. Vitosha has the highest ski slopes (1800 m above see level) compared to all Bulgarian winter resorts and large sums are poured into the improvement of its infrastructure. Some 20 million euro has been invested by the Austrian Ski Federation for turning Vitosha into a high class European winter resort with many international world-class sports events, planned to take place here. There are 29 km marked ski runs with various difficulty and length suitable for skiers and boarders of any level; the longest ski run is 5 km and the highest ski point is on 2 290 m above see level. A number of drag and chair lifts, and a Gondola lift, facilitate the tourists to get almost on the top of the mountain. The season lasts from December till late April, offering excellent conditions for various winter sports – skiing, snowboarding, slalom, cross-country skiing, the adventurous night skiing etc. Though mountaineers say that all four seasons can change in one hour only on Vitosha, the mountain is perfect also for trekking and hiking in the summer, for rock climbing, cave studying etc.
Bulgaria, Region Sofia, In Sofia
Underground parking: 65 garages for sale;
Sofia Airport, 8 km
Borovets 65 km
12 минути drive to the City Center
Vitosha mountain / City
Services and amenities
• SPA and sports centre
• Beauty saloon
• Internal and external swimming pool with children’s pool
• Children’s playground and kindergarten
• Shopping centre and supermarket
• Restaurants and Coffee-house
• Bar with music and dancing
• Conference room
• Ski storage facilities
• Underground car parking and additional ground parking
• 24 hours reception
• Dry cleaning and laundry service
• Enclosed landscaped area, designed to include tree-lined alleys, walkways and green areas
Main advantages of the property
• Unique Location
• All necessary facilities for residing or spending a holiday
• High security
• Convenience (the building will be observed with web cams)
• Discounts and incentives for clients to use the facilities (Membership-cards)
• Stunning views of the surrounding mountains in one direction and the city of Sofia in the other direction
• Luxury strategically located gated off-plan development
• Excellent capital growth
• All year round rental potential
• 12 minutes from the city center
• 5 minutes away from Business Park Sofia
• 3 minutes from Arena East cinema complex
Built of ceramic bricks - 25 cm thick for the walls between the separate apartments and 12,5 cm thick for the rest of the internal walls.
Аll shops and entrance hall in the apartments will have granite floorings. Living rooms and bedrooms will have laminate floors. Ceramic tiles in the bathrooms.
Laminate floors. Latex painted walls and ceiling.
Bathroom and toilets
Ceramic tiles and faience on the walls and floors. Fully fitted with all accessories – wash-basin, shower, mixing taps, tube, shower cabinet, toilet bowl.
MDF interior doors.
Armoured entrance doors of all apartments.
25 cm thick walls of ceramic bricks with 5 cm thick EPS insulation, covered with siliceous plastering.
5-chamber windows with 24 millimeters PVC joinery. PVC shop windows.
Laminate floors. Latex painted walls and ceiling.
Fully finished communal areas. Latex painted walls and ceilings, granite floorings. Fitted railings on the staircases /metal and glass/. Luxury automatic elevators in each entrance, going to the underground parking as well.
Tiled floors. Latex painted walls and ceiling.
The balconies will be of wood, inox and glass.
Electric installation - fitted plugs, switches and illuminants.
Communications for telephone and cable TV, door intercom speaker.
Sewerage – PVC pipes of 50 mm and 110 mm in diameter.
The building will be gas supplied. For providing comfortable living through the whole year there is a possibility that each residential unit is equipped with an individual caldron as option for heating. Kitchen aspiration.
Monolithic reinforced-concrete construction of the building. The roof is flat, executed upon the ‘warm roof’ technology.
The complex will be built using the highest quality materials best suited to the local climate.
The maintenance fee for the complex is 12 euro per sq.m anually with VAT included! The maintenance of the resort will include:
• facilities management
• general building upkeep
• check-in and check-out services for residents and tourists under rental agreements with owners.
There is an option for each apartment owner in the complex to sign a rental contract and to receive a guaranteed rental of 5 % per year for the first year.
Property management package
The resort will be managed by a well established international company for property and rental management which will provide the following, divided in stages and accordingly offered, general scope of services:
• Technical Maintenance
• Reception & Security
The tenant can choose the frequency and the extent of the service.
The apartments are offered for sale unfurnished but with an alternative option for purchasing a fully furnished and fitted apartment.
The full furniture pack includes everything necessary for the use of the property by owners and tourists, including:
• Furniture for bedroom - beds, wardrobes, dressing table;
• Furniture for living room - soft furniture, coffee table, TV cabinet;
• Furniture for kitchen & dinning - table, chairs and fully fitted kitchen with fridge-freezer, built in oven, hobs, extractor.
• TV in each room, audio/video system (DVD, CD, MP3);
• Pots, pans, cutlery, crockery, kitchen implements;
• Linen, towels, bedding etc.;
• Curtains or Blinds;
• Carpets, Decorations, Paintings.
For more information and prices please contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furnish BG Ltd is a leading furniture delivery company in Bulgaria.
They provide complete furnishing packages and interior design for residential properties, holiday apartments and villas, hotels and offices.
With many years of experience and highly qualified experts, they are able to furnish your Bulgarian property and turn it into a cozy home. Furnish.bg deliver furniture, appliances, linen and accessories from the leading Bulgarian and foreign producers in large quantities and this allows them to offer the best possible price for the highest quality.
Their helpful staff will give you good advice and do all arrangements on-line, saving your time and efforts.
The company offers a complete service including advice on colour schemes, painting and decorating, advice on home furnishings, and sourcing furnishing and accessories.
• To buy an apartment in the complex you do not need to set up a Bulgarian limited company. The property could be purchased by a person.
• According to the Bulgarian law, to own the relevant ideal shares of the land, which are transferred together with the apartment, a foreigner needs to set up a Bulgarian limited company.
The fee for company registration is 600 euro and it is paid in advance together with the first payment for the property. The annual company accountancy fee is 200 euro.
• You do not need to come to Bulgaria to reserve the apartment and sign the preliminary contract or the company registration documents. If you prefer, you can use the services of BGP lawyers to represent you in Bulgaria.
• Additional expenses related to the purchase:
- Notary fees, with VAT included – they are determined as a percentage of the selling price of the rate for notary fees;
- Registration fee for registering of the title deed at the Registry agency – amounts to one thousandth of the selling price of the property;
- Local tax depending on the location of the property as it differs in the different municipalities but it is about 2-4 % from the selling price of the property;
- Bank charges;
These expenses are usually paid by the buyer.
• The full selling price is described in the title deed for the purchase of the property. The buyer receives an invoice for every payment he transfers into the seller’s bank account.
• Each buyer must be aware that after acquiring the ownership of the property, in two months’ period after the date of the signing of the title deed, the property should be declared in the local municipality. In case the client requests, BGP can perform this service free of charge.
• Each buyer must be aware that after acquiring ownership of the property he/she owes annual property tax and waste collection fee for the newly acquired property. The amount of the tax due is determined by the municipal council of every municipality and represents thousandth of the tax evaluation of the property. The tax evaluation is determined based on many factors such as size, location, year of building, improvements of the property, etc. Thus, the amount of the tax for 2008 in the city of Varna for property which is declared as “main” residence is 2, 1 per thousand calculated on the tax evaluation of the property.
The amount of the tax for waste collection fee is also determined for one year and differs in every location based on the decision of the municipal council. The fee for the city of Varna for 2008 is 1, 80 per thousand based on the tax evaluation of the property.
• Each buyer must be aware that renting out the property, providing it for use or selling it, as well as other activities related to the management of the property should be declared and taxed according to the approved order in the Bulgarian legislation. The profit gained by a judicial body after the sale of an own real estate is taxed according to the Law for corporate taxation with 10%.
Income gained from the sale or barter and other free of charge transfer of ownership of a real estate by a source from Bulgaria are taxed with final tax generated/ paid in favor of foreign physical persons, as well as other income, strictly described in the law and the tax rate is 10%, for physical person – 15%.
• There are no hidden costs related to the purchase of the real estate.
Payment plan I
2000 Euro - reservation deposit.
35 % of the purchase price - when signing the preliminary contract.
35 % of the purchase price - within 14 days after the completion of the roof level of the section where the Apartment is situated.
30 % of the purchase price - when Usage permit for the building is issued but no later than 30.10.2008.
Payment plan II
2000 Euro - reservation deposit.
30 % of the purchase price - when signing the preliminary contract.
30 % of the purchase price - within 14 days after the completion of the roof level of the section where the Apartment is situated.
30 % of the purchase price - within 14 days after Protocol Standart Form 15 is issued.
10 % of the purchase price - when Usage permit for the building is issued but no later than 30.10.2008.
Payment plan III
(with 5% discount from the purchase price)
2000 Euro - reservation deposit.
60 % of the purchase price - when signing the preliminary contract.
20 % of the purchase price - within 14 days after the completion of the roof level of the section where the Apartment is situated.
20 % of the purchase price - when Usage permit for the building is issued but no later than 30.10.2008.